• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

#21 of 27 OFFLINE   Jay H

Jay H

Producer

• 5,638 posts
  • LocationPittsfield, MA

Posted January 23 2013 - 08:08 AM

Thanks, I saw that as a "bundle" on Amazon... I can check that out in due time, it'll take me a bit to wander through FO3... Jay
You are the crispy noodle in the vegetarian salad of life

#22 of 27 OFFLINE   Russell G

Russell G

Fake Shemp

• 9,909 posts
  • LocationDeadmonton

Posted January 24 2013 - 05:50 AM

I picked this up ages ago and found it confusing having just played Oblivion. I've since finished Oblivion and Skyrim (well, as finished as they get anyways) and should really get back to this one. I found the terminal hacking to be a real bitch though. :(

#23 of 27 OFFLINE   Jay H

Jay H

Producer

• 5,638 posts
  • LocationPittsfield, MA

Posted January 24 2013 - 07:35 AM

Yeah, but if you played skyrim, you will pick up the lockpicking pretty easy :-) On the main quest now, going to find Rivet City but also doing some wandering and some side quests.... Kind of like how I played Skyrim/Oblivion! Jay

#24 of 27 OFFLINE   joshEH

joshEH

Producer

• 3,020 posts
  • LocationRoom 303, The Heart O' The City Hotel

Posted January 26 2013 - 02:49 AM

I think if you like Fallout 3, you will love Fallout: New Vegas when you are ready to explore more of the Fallout series.

If you play New Vegas, you will likely discover the pure bliss that is PUSHY. If you have not found PUSHY, I weep for you. You have not felt the joy of sneaking up behind someone, rear-punching them in the taint, and watching them fly upwards and outwards 30 feet in an arc of blue energy. Well, their corpse flies, anyway. Their soul is obliterated on contact by the pure awesome of PUSHY. Sometimes their head even explodes from trying to comprehend how their death could be so majestic and spectacular, while also so very very testicle-crushingly painful. PUSHY.

"Pablo, please take Chet's corpse into the other room, and then fix Mr. Hallenbeck a drink."

#25 of 27 OFFLINE   Jay H

Jay H

Producer

• 5,638 posts
  • LocationPittsfield, MA

Posted January 27 2013 - 11:40 PM

Sort of like how Lug-Nut felt after he tried to steal my Naughty Nightie from my character in Marigold's metro station in FO3! He had to face a sawed off shotgun at point blank range in the head. :-) And the ripper in FO3 is a pretty fun toy too! Jay

#26 of 27 OFFLINE   Chuck Anstey

Chuck Anstey

Screenwriter

• 1,569 posts

Posted January 29 2013 - 04:34 AM

I'm more of a Christina's "Weapon of the Gods" sniper rifle user in a Stealth Suit. Nothing like seeing a group of enemies at great distance go running around in a panic trying to figure out where I am as they keep getting killed one by one, with close up slo-mo on each death. One shot, one kill. That does not work in FO3 so I switched to the Plasma rifle and Eugene.

#27 of 27 OFFLINE   Jay H

Jay H

Producer

• 5,638 posts
  • LocationPittsfield, MA

Posted January 30 2013 - 03:17 AM

I picked up a Gauss Rifle post "Operation: Anchorage!" and it's pretty effective against those super mutants, taking them out w/ 1 shot on a sneak and it has a scope. Right now I'm doing "reilly's rangers" and on the main quest, I'm off to continue the quest to find my father at the Jefferson Memorial by Rivet City... Jay

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Xbox, PlayStation

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users