Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and remove the pop-up ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo
- - - - -

Now With Iphone I am

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
2 replies to this topic

#1 of 3 OFFLINE   Dave Scarpa

Dave Scarpa

Producer

• 5,287 posts

Posted January 06 2009 - 12:03 AM

Sold my Touch and got a 16gb (which Means a 32 will probably come out today) I love the thing and am not sure why I waited so long, ok I am sure it was the $70 a month. But after looking at my Wife's $49 bill for basically nothing on her verizon Motorola phone, it's not a whole lot more given what the Iphone can do... transferring everything from my Touch was easy, off to get more phone apps....
My DVD Collection

The Megaplex

#2 of 3 OFFLINE   Carlo Medina

Carlo Medina

Lead Actor

• 9,760 posts

Posted January 06 2009 - 03:17 AM

Dave, you do know the keynote is today, right?!?!?! Posted Image

Seriously, congratulations and enjoy your purchase. For my music collection, 32GB is a must (it allows me to carry about half of it) so I'll be upgrading to an iPhone as soon as a 32GB model is available. I'm hoping it's soon Posted Image

Luckily for me I just became eligible for an upgrade Dec. 29, 08!

XBox Live: TheL1brarian (let's play Destiny on XB1)

#3 of 3 OFFLINE   ErichH

ErichH

Screenwriter

• 1,167 posts

Posted January 06 2009 - 05:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave Scarpa
Sold my Touch and got a 16gb (which Means a 32 will probably come out today) I love the thing and am not sure why I waited so long, ok I am sure it was the $70 a month. But after looking at my Wife's $49 bill for basically nothing on her verizon Motorola phone, it's not a whole lot more given what the Iphone can do... transferring everything from my Touch was easy, off to get more phone apps....

Congrats - the first few days are a blast. Agree, my Razr/Verizon combo is suddenly an Antique (also ported and deadPosted Image

Fav apps so far are AccuWeather & Grocery IQ