Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and remove the pop-up ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo
- - - - -

Runaway coming to DVD!

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
3 replies to this topic

#1 of 4 OFFLINE   Count Chocula!

Count Chocula!

Agent

• 34 posts

Posted January 05 2009 - 06:15 AM

From TVShowsOnDVD.Com: Runaway DVD news: Announcement for Runaway - The Complete Series | TVShowsOnDVD.com

This series got run in its entirity over here in the UK and, even though I recorded the show when it aired, I'll definetly be buying this boxset!

#2 of 4 OFFLINE   Jim Beaver

Jim Beaver

Supporting Actor

• 604 posts

Posted January 05 2009 - 12:56 PM

I'm very excited. I've been waiting for a DVD since I missed the show when it first aired. I can only hope that news for DVDs of Smith, Thief, Vanished and The Nine are right around the corner. I missed those shows the first time around as well.

#3 of 4 OFFLINE   Count Chocula!

Count Chocula!

Agent

• 34 posts

Posted January 05 2009 - 07:48 PM

I would also love to see Vanished and The Nine come out... I saw most of the run of Vanished, but I completely missed The Nine.

#4 of 4 OFFLINE   Dave Scarpa

Dave Scarpa

Producer

• 5,287 posts

Posted January 05 2009 - 11:53 PM

This and yet still no Journeyman on DVD, it lasted a bit longer too and even had a bit of a resolution , well at least as much as cancelled series can get, someone must really hate this show over at NBC.
My DVD Collection

The Megaplex