Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests to win things like this Logitech Harmony Ultimate Remote and you won't get the popup ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo
- - - - -

Runaway coming to DVD!

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 of 4 Count Chocula!

Count Chocula!

Agent

• 34 posts

Posted January 05 2009 - 06:15 AM

From TVShowsOnDVD.Com: Runaway DVD news: Announcement for Runaway - The Complete Series | TVShowsOnDVD.com

This series got run in its entirity over here in the UK and, even though I recorded the show when it aired, I'll definetly be buying this boxset!

#2 of 4 Jim Beaver

Jim Beaver

Supporting Actor

• 604 posts

Posted January 05 2009 - 12:56 PM

I'm very excited. I've been waiting for a DVD since I missed the show when it first aired. I can only hope that news for DVDs of Smith, Thief, Vanished and The Nine are right around the corner. I missed those shows the first time around as well.

#3 of 4 Count Chocula!

Count Chocula!

Agent

• 34 posts

Posted January 05 2009 - 07:48 PM

I would also love to see Vanished and The Nine come out... I saw most of the run of Vanished, but I completely missed The Nine.

#4 of 4 Dave Scarpa

Dave Scarpa

Producer

• 5,267 posts

Posted January 05 2009 - 11:53 PM

This and yet still no Journeyman on DVD, it lasted a bit longer too and even had a bit of a resolution , well at least as much as cancelled series can get, someone must really hate this show over at NBC.
My DVD Collection

The Megaplex

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users