What's new

Where is Lethal Weapon 3 & 4 WB ? (1 Viewer)

Dave Moritz

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Dave Moritz
This is driving me crazy, why hasn't WB released the last two Lethal Weapon movies on Bluray? I am also surprised that all 4 Lethal Weapon movies have not come out in a box set and with lossless audio. How long is WB going to make us wait for the complete quadrilogy of Lethal Weapon to be released?

All I ask for is a top notch HD transfer and Lossless Audio !

Come on WB make this happen!

Travis Brashear

Screenwriter
My guess--and it's exactly that, a guess without supporting evidence--is that sales for the first two were well below projections and the reason why was because many consumers (such as myself) wanted access to the Director's Cut versions that have been available for some time on SD-DVD. Now, Warner probably isn't sure how to proceed--go with the DC for LW3, keep the current theatrical cut only release pattern, or start over from scratch with all three DCs (4 never had one). Oh, and as a LW fan, I fervently hope LW 5 never happens...

Dave Moritz

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Dave Moritz
I actually would prefer to have directors cuts of all 4 movies. I know that the fourth film did not get a directors cut before, but 1-3 would be great. I also feel a LW5 would be a big mistake, I am not sure they could pull it off.

Paul Sandhu

Supporting Actor
I am on the fence with LW5... although I think LW4 was the worst once in the series. I think a mega disc set would be great for these four. But how many people would actually buy it? Most people that like these type of movies from that era aren't the type to go after mega sets with DCs and TCs both featured for each movie.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks