What's new

What DVDs has Santa brought you? (1 Viewer)

Regulus

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
William Hughes
Ok everybody, as you know there is a "Special" day occuring this week. (Thursday if you want to be specific!) :D Anyhow this rather portly fellow will be doing his rounds the night before, and he'll probably have PLENTY of DVDs to give to all of us good Boys and Girls here at DVD Land!:laugh: So let's hear from all of you. What DVDs has the Big Fellow delivered to you?
htf_images_smilies_banana.gif

PS I am on his "Late List", so I wont be able to post my list until Saturday! (I'll be out of town for the Holiday!)
htf_images_smilies_smile.gif

LCD22

Screenwriter
I know that I will be receiving from my parents the Blu-ray release of "The X-Files: Fight the Future" and two DVD sets of "Rick Steves' Europe".

Ockeghem

Ockeghem
Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
Real Name
Scott D. Atwell
Seasons 2, 3, and 4 of ENT.

I'm also getting The Brady Girls Get Married, The Brady Brides (seven episodes), The Brady Bunch Variety Show / Brady Bunch Hour (nine episodes), the special pop-up edition of The Brady Bunch, and The Brady Kids (twenty-two episodes from the animated series). :emoji_thumbsup:

Alan Tully

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Alan
I bought some DVD's that I had to hand to the family so I could get them for Christmas - at least I'm getting what I want; "Son Of The Beach" box two & "The Fall Of The Roman Empire"

It's good that Santa keeps the status quo going by giving the rich expensive presents, & the poor cheap ones.

Jeff Willis

Senior HTF Member
Here's the ones that I think will be on the sleigh that has a scheduled landing time of 02:00 CST

I DREAM OF JEANNIE S5PERRY MASON S3 V1UNTOUCHABLES S2 V2LOVE BOAT S1 V2HONEY WEST COMPLETE SERIESADAM-12 S2THE MUNSTERS COMPLETE SERIESLOONEY TUNES COLLECTION 6WB GANGSTER COLL V4 (Movies)LONE RANGER 75th ANNIV SETLASSIE 50th Anniversary SetDONNA REED SHOW S1ROUTE 66 S2

"You better watch out
You better not cry
You better not pout
I'm telling you why
Santa Claus is coming to town"

cajunhillbilly

Screenwriter
Real Name
Willard
Mission Impossible season 5, Hawaii FiveO season 5, Father Knows Best season 2, McHales Navy season 4, Stargate Atlantis season 4, The Get Smart movie. That's all I know about right now.

Regulus

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
William Hughes

I Hope you've reinforced your roof (I spent all day reinforcing mine), it looks like he's carrying quite a load! :D

Jeff Willis

Senior HTF Member

:laugh: I think it'll hold up ok. Santa's getting my outgoing "freight" business this year as well. Have to help maintain his Noth Pole Depot operating costs
htf_images_smilies_dance.gif

That's the great thing about us DVD-collector types. Shopping's a breeze for us, right? :D

The Obsolete Man

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert
Recently, I've used money gotten for the upcoming holiday to pick up seasons 1-3 of Drawn Together, 1+2 of It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia, and the three Paramount Centennial releases, Sunset Blvd., Roman Holiday, and Sabrina.

nikkif99uk

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Nikki Fineing
I gave my sister three titles to choose from for my present so will either be Ghost Whisperer - Season 1, Dirt - Season 1 or Carnivale - Season 1. Will let you know which one it is. Might also be getting Mamma Mia and Halloween (2007) as writing a dissertation on original Halloween and have to write about the remake

Radioman970

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
James Perry
I'm not sure. Hopefully I'll get Black Adder the Complete series and the Voyagers! Complete series. If I don't get these I'm going to the North Pole and have it out with that fat jolly old elf, toot sweet! :angry: Non-DVD, I want sugar plumbs. Never had those and I just want to know what the hell they taste like.

Pete Battista

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Pete
I usually get a small handful of DVDs each year. Usually through-out the month as I get the majority of them from friends... and they usually want me to open them when I get them. So I already got what I am sure will be the majority of my DVDs already. Though I am sure I will see at least a few more on Christmas day. But so far I got...
  1. Pumpkinhead 4: Blood Feud
  2. Hostel Part II
  3. Batman: The Movie: Special Edition (1966)
  4. I am Legend
  5. Category 6: Day of Destruction
  6. Category 7: End of the World
I should be able to reply sometime Christmas Morning with the remainder of what I get this year (sure my daughter will have me up bright and early.)

Matt Fig

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Matt Fig
The first DVD haul for me was the 10th anniversary limited edition of "The Big Lebowski" (bowling ball case).

Regulus

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
William Hughes
I had intended to post this on Sunday AFTER I had returned from spending CHRISTmas with my Sister's family in Ohio. Unfortunately shortly before I left home my Computer :frowning:DIED:frowning:! So as soon as I get home I'll have to take it to the shop to get it fixed. :angry:

However, here's my "Santa List"!:D

Get Smart!
The Man from U.N.C.L.E.
The Incredible Hulk
The Rat Patrol
Quark
The Munsters
Lost in Space
The Outer Limits
Honey West
Defenders of the Universe
The Adventures of Blackstar
Prince Valient

Seasons 1 & 2 of Route 66
Season 5 of Mission Impossible
Season 5 of Hawaii Five-O
Season 7 of JAG

Merry CHRISTMAS to everybody!

Jeff Willis

Senior HTF Member
William,

That's a great list there
Lot of very good shows on it.

That's a bummer about your PC. I guess we've all been there before. I've only had 1 "crash" since I had my current PC.

Sounds like you made it to Ohio ok with all that northern-tier weather going on.

Have a Merry Christmas with family!

Jason_V

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jason
I generally tell the friends and family not to get me movies. However, the BF was very sly and I know he got me two of the older Walt Disney Treasures. I already got $100 in Best Buy gift cards, so chances are I'll be splurging sometime this weekend.

However, I am much more excited about what I'm giving. My co-worker and my best friend both got Mamma Mia. My sister is getting the new Sports Night set, the BF's father gets John Adams and the BF is going to get Keeping Up Appearances and Beverly Hills 90210 S4.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks