What's new

Denon 3808CI Any Comments (1 Viewer)

Don

Second Unit
or things i should know about this receiver as to what speakers to look for. is setting it up very hard to do ? if anyone owns this receiver what do you have it set up to. i'm looking to retire my AVR-3200 Due to the fact that the right rear surround is not working any help is appreciated.

Vincent_S

Second Unit
I just bought one and set it up. Sounds good for music and great for theater. My system has never sounded so good. The auto setup is very easy to do.

Don

Second Unit
I know about the other thread and thats like 17 pages long. i'm looking to buy one but i'll like to know what kind of speakers others are using or what brand i should go with. i'm already thinking of hooking it up to a Panny THX Certified tv and the bd55 Blu Ray Player.

Kevin Stewart

Second Unit
Real Name
Kevin Stewart

And?

If you're going to buy a piece of equipment, it's worth reading about. Not only will most of your questions be answered, but you'll often find answers to questions you didn't even know you had.

When I was about to buy my last projector, the owners thread at avs had 1400 posts. Took me a couple of weeks, but I read every one and then asked questions. Worth every minute.

Don

Second Unit
on the other thread they basically just talk about the review and so on but no one says what they have it hooked up to. the place that i'm thinking of buying it from. suggested going with NHT One's i was actully Thinking of a LCR Speaker but i'm not sure how to Match it to the receiver.

Kevin Stewart

Second Unit
Real Name
Kevin Stewart

I'm confused. So you have read the whole thread?

If so, when you got to the end and you still had questions, you should have asked your questions in that thread.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation636
Recent bookmarks