What's new

New Buttkicker Wireless Kit (1 Viewer)

Parker Clack

Schizophrenic Man
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Parker
ButtKicker-Kit-Products.jpg">_ _ If you have been waiting on getting a Buttkicker that has a wireless connection then the wait is over._ _ Here are some of the specs:_ _ Power Amplifier BKA300-4 Specifications:_ Dimensions: 8.25
Weight: 4.6lbs. / 2kgs.
Power Output: 300 watts rms @ 4 ohms / 150 watts rms @ 2 ohms - 120V / 240V Convertible
Frequency Response: 10-300Hz
Input Sensitivity: 100mVolt

Wireless Specifications:
Frequency: 2.4 GHz ISM band, FHSS
Usage: Worldwide
Range: Approx. 30' (9m) in normal / home environment

ButtKicker® Advance Specifications:
Dimensions: 6.125" W x 4.875" L x 4.375" H
Frequency Response: 5-200 Hz
Weight: 4.5 lbs. / 2 kgs.
Nominal Impedance: 4 Ohm, inductive
Power Handling: 75 watt minimum / 400 watt maximum

Right now they are available through Amazon with a fantastic price of only $299. If you interested in finding out more go to:

ButtKicker® Kit - for Home Theater, Movies, Console Gaming and Music

Buttkicker at Amazon

Deluxecctv

Auditioning
Real Name
Dustin
You know, I have been very interested in these. What I want to know is are they worth the money if you already have a good subwoofer? I am assuming it responds and acts like a subwoofer, but it much better?

Steve Conrad

Agent
I had a pair of buttkickers installed on my small Ikea couch many years ago. It was a great solution to bass in city apartment living situation. If you are a bass freak and you've got some $$$ to play with, give them a shot.

To further answer your question, can you really have enough bass?

I'll bet my SVS you'll get them hooked up and say: "Heh - this is cool!"

Matt^Brown

Supporting Actor

I did not have Buttkickers but another brand of product that works in the same way. I loved it and found them to be great when playing video games with guns and explosions. I got rid of the last sectional I had them in and let the shakers go with the couch. I will be buying some more as soon as I get my new couch.

lowcel

Grip
Real Name
Bruce
My sectional is five different sections, would I need a seperate kit for each section?

sdp8

Auditioning
Real Name
Simon
Do anyone know, whether or not all the amps are 120V / 240V Convertible? I live in Denmark, and need the 240v option.

Brett DiMichele

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Brett
The BKA300 amp that comes with the wireless kit, does indeed have a 120/240 volt switch. I can not speak for the other kits.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks