Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests to win things like this Logitech Harmony Ultimate Remote and you won't get the popup ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo
- - - - -

Need Help!!!!!!!!!

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 of 6 Itssimplymine

Itssimplymine

Auditioning

• 2 posts

Posted December 16 2008 - 10:36 AM

I had searched for weeks and have not found a system that suits my needs. I have a HDTV and a PS3 plus digital cable and would like to incorporate it all in one. Plus soon will buy a new PC and would like to use the surround if possible by bluetooth. I would like a system that has many features to have surround for all TV programs and gaming. USB maybe for music or for the PC. Also I would like a system to include speakers and if not have the receiver plus separate speakers to not exceed $600.00. Not to picky with color but black would be nice. I really cant find a good system that has the options i want.Posted Image

#2 of 6 David Willow

David Willow

Babbling Idiot

• 1,986 posts
  • LocationMechanicsburg, PA

Posted December 16 2008 - 02:47 PM

Don't want much do you Posted Image

For less than $600, you are likely to find all the features you seek. Check out the Onkyo HT-S7100. It has many of the features you want and the price is within your budget.

#3 of 6 bpickell

bpickell

Agent

• 46 posts

Posted December 17 2008 - 01:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by David Willow
Don't want much do you Posted Image

For less than $600, you are likely to find all the features you seek. Check out the Onkyo HT-S7100. It has many of the features you want and the price is within your budget.

Well not exactly, If that comes with the TX-SR606 receiver It's not going to have USB and it is not compatible with an input from a PC or at least that is what my manual said don't know if it is true or not I haven't tried.

Also that system doesn't have Blue-tooth which he wanted (good luck finding that for your price range)

#4 of 6 Jeff Gatie

Jeff Gatie

Lead Actor

• 6,529 posts

Posted December 17 2008 - 02:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bpickell
Well not exactly, If that comes with the TX-SR606 receiver It's not going to have USB and it is not compatible with an input from a PC or at least that is what my manual said don't know if it is true or not I haven't tried.

Also that system doesn't have Blue-tooth which he wanted (good luck finding that for your price range)

Correct. He's not going to find anything in that price range that has USB and/or Bluetooth. I'm pretty sure David's post:

Quote:
For less than $600, you are likely to find all the features you seek.

contained a typo, and he really meant to say

Quote:
For less than $600, you are not likely to find all the features you seek.

#5 of 6 Joseph DeMartino

Joseph DeMartino

Lead Actor

• 8,301 posts
  • LocationFlorida

Posted December 17 2008 - 02:28 AM

Exactly right, Jeff. Hence the next line:

Quote:
It has many of the features you want and the price is within your budget. (emphasis added)

Joe

#6 of 6 David Willow

David Willow

Babbling Idiot

• 1,986 posts
  • LocationMechanicsburg, PA

Posted December 17 2008 - 03:50 AM

Amazing what one missed word can do to a sentence Posted Image

Yes, I meant to say it is NOT likely you will find all that you want with a $600 HTiB. For $600, the Onkyo is probably the best you can do. Thanks for correcting me.

Back to Receivers/Separates/Amps

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Forum Nav Content I Follow