-

Photo
- - - - -

Need Help!!!!!!!!!

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
5 replies to this topic

#1 of 6 Itssimplymine

Itssimplymine

Auditioning

• 2 posts

Posted December 16 2008 - 10:36 AM

I had searched for weeks and have not found a system that suits my needs. I have a HDTV and a PS3 plus digital cable and would like to incorporate it all in one. Plus soon will buy a new PC and would like to use the surround if possible by bluetooth. I would like a system that has many features to have surround for all TV programs and gaming. USB maybe for music or for the PC. Also I would like a system to include speakers and if not have the receiver plus separate speakers to not exceed $600.00. Not to picky with color but black would be nice. I really cant find a good system that has the options i want.Posted Image

#2 of 6 David Willow

David Willow

Screenwriter

• 1,990 posts
  • LocationMechanicsburg, PA

Posted December 16 2008 - 02:47 PM

Don't want much do you Posted Image

For less than $600, you are likely to find all the features you seek. Check out the Onkyo HT-S7100. It has many of the features you want and the price is within your budget.

#3 of 6 bpickell

bpickell

Agent

• 46 posts

Posted December 17 2008 - 01:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by David Willow
Don't want much do you Posted Image

For less than $600, you are likely to find all the features you seek. Check out the Onkyo HT-S7100. It has many of the features you want and the price is within your budget.

Well not exactly, If that comes with the TX-SR606 receiver It's not going to have USB and it is not compatible with an input from a PC or at least that is what my manual said don't know if it is true or not I haven't tried.

Also that system doesn't have Blue-tooth which he wanted (good luck finding that for your price range)

#4 of 6 Jeff Gatie

Jeff Gatie

Lead Actor

• 6,529 posts

Posted December 17 2008 - 02:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bpickell
Well not exactly, If that comes with the TX-SR606 receiver It's not going to have USB and it is not compatible with an input from a PC or at least that is what my manual said don't know if it is true or not I haven't tried.

Also that system doesn't have Blue-tooth which he wanted (good luck finding that for your price range)

Correct. He's not going to find anything in that price range that has USB and/or Bluetooth. I'm pretty sure David's post:

Quote:
For less than $600, you are likely to find all the features you seek.

contained a typo, and he really meant to say

Quote:
For less than $600, you are not likely to find all the features you seek.

#5 of 6 Joseph DeMartino

Joseph DeMartino

Lead Actor

• 8,301 posts
  • LocationFlorida

Posted December 17 2008 - 02:28 AM

Exactly right, Jeff. Hence the next line:

Quote:
It has many of the features you want and the price is within your budget. (emphasis added)

Joe

#6 of 6 David Willow

David Willow

Screenwriter

• 1,990 posts
  • LocationMechanicsburg, PA

Posted December 17 2008 - 03:50 AM

Amazing what one missed word can do to a sentence Posted Image

Yes, I meant to say it is NOT likely you will find all that you want with a $600 HTiB. For $600, the Onkyo is probably the best you can do. Thanks for correcting me.

Back to Receivers/Separates/Amps

Forum Nav Content I Follow