Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests to win things like this Logitech Harmony Ultimate Remote and you won't get the popup ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo

FS: Two PC13-ULTRA'S/TWO MONTHS NEW

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 of 12 steve nn

steve nn

Screenwriter

• 2,420 posts

Posted December 13 2008 - 10:15 PM

Hand operation requires me to sell two mint PC13-Ultra's. They're only two months old and are in perfect shape. All original packing in original box with transferable warranty. Priced as single units to your door in the lower 48. That's myself paying shipping from 97140. $1200 each, $300 savings.. $2300 for the pair, $700 savings. I have had a dozen SVS subs and have found these new Ultra's to be all that they're billed as. Being I had two in a 10 X 20 X 9' sealed room, they were just coasting, never abused. No need to worry about dealing with me regarding buying a sub, I have sold many here on the HTF in the past. I will do what I'll say I'll do. Thanks!
SVSound - Cylinder Subwoofers
Posted Image

#2 of 12 HeatherM

HeatherM

Stunt Coordinator

• 89 posts

Posted December 14 2008 - 01:44 PM

These are out of my price range, but I read a review on these and 1 of these hits as hard as a JL Fathom. The Fathom's cost twice as much so if you buy both you could essentially get twice the power of a JL Fathom. Just some info for anyone looking into this.

#3 of 12 Southpaw

Southpaw

Supporting Actor

• 881 posts

Posted December 15 2008 - 05:09 AM

Man, I would love to get one of these but my wife would be filing divorce papers as soon as I got this thing through the door.

#4 of 12 steve nn

steve nn

Screenwriter

• 2,420 posts

Posted December 15 2008 - 08:13 AM

Thanks for the feedback HeatherM and Southpaw. Take it from a sub-nut Southpaw, it i$n't worth itPosted Image My last marriage of 25 years went south and subs/DIY played a partPosted Image

At this time it looks as though both subs are sold. I really would like to keep one of them, but I'll take the hit for now. The new 13-Ultra's are just plain crazy good to be sure. My one big regret above not keeping one, is that I never could pull a driver to take a pic.

#5 of 12 RajeeK

RajeeK

Second Unit

• 395 posts

Posted December 25 2008 - 04:51 AM

Got em both Steve. Thanks so much. Steve was honest and forthcoming to anyone who deals with him in the future. Merry Christmas.

#6 of 12 steve nn

steve nn

Screenwriter

• 2,420 posts

Posted December 26 2008 - 12:11 PM

Thank you Rajeek, I appreciate that. It was a pleasure doing business with you and glad everything worked out so well.

#7 of 12 Mike Frezon

Mike Frezon

Studio Mogul

• 28,753 posts
  • LocationRensselaer, NY

Posted December 26 2008 - 03:31 PM

Rajeek can't hear you, Steve. Probably something to do with that loud thumping coming from his place! Posted Image

That lucky dog...

There's Jessie the yodeling cowgirl. Bullseye, he's Woody's horse. Pete the old prospector. And, Woody, the man himself.Of course, it's time for Woody's RoundUp. He's the very best! He's the rootinest, tootinest cowboy in the wild, wild west!

HTF Rules | HTF Mission Statement | Father of the Bride

Dieting with my Dog & Heart to Heart/Hand in Paw by Peggy Frezon

#8 of 12 steve nn

steve nn

Screenwriter

• 2,420 posts

Posted December 26 2008 - 09:47 PM

Quote:
Rajeek can't hear you, Steve. Probably something to do with that loud thumping coming from his place!

That lucky dog...
HA HAPosted Image Have you seen his Theater though? It's got to be the nicest I can remember seeing. Check his link out, it's really something! And to think he wanted more off. Don't tell him I told you thoughPosted Image

#9 of 12 Mike Frezon

Mike Frezon

Studio Mogul

• 28,753 posts
  • LocationRensselaer, NY

Posted December 27 2008 - 04:34 AM

Wow! Posted Image

RajeeK! That's truly impressive. Holy smoke.

Just beautiful.

There's Jessie the yodeling cowgirl. Bullseye, he's Woody's horse. Pete the old prospector. And, Woody, the man himself.Of course, it's time for Woody's RoundUp. He's the very best! He's the rootinest, tootinest cowboy in the wild, wild west!

#10 of 12 RajeeK

RajeeK

Second Unit

• 395 posts

Posted December 27 2008 - 05:18 PM

Thanks for the kind comments. This was my first dedicated theater, so I wanted to make sure it was done right.

I finally got to push the subs a bit last night and all I can say is OMG!!!!! These things seriously rock the house, literally. I can see why the price premium on these babies, but they are worth it. I'm thrilled!!!!!!

#11 of 12 gene c

gene c

Producer

• 5,669 posts
  • LocationBay area, Ca

Posted December 27 2008 - 05:40 PM

Quote:
Thanks for the kind comments. This was my first dedicated theater, so I wanted to make sure it was done right.
While I'm very happy with what I have, your's is clearly in a completely different league than what most of us have. Congratulations on a job very well done. P.S. love the wood work!
"Everyday room": Panasonic 58" Plasma, Dish HD DVR, Pioneer Elite vsx-23, BDP-23 BR, dv58avi universal dvd player, Paradigm Studio 20 V1, CC-450, Dayton HSU-10 subwoofer.

"Movie/Music room": Toshiba 65" DLP, Dish HD receiver, Marantz 7005, CC-4003, BD-7006, Polk LSI25's-LSi7's-LSiC, 2 original Dayton 10" "Mighty-Mites" subwoofers. (subject to change without notice).

Also have  MB Quart Vera VS05 +.....too much to list. Help me.

#12 of 12 Mike Frezon

Mike Frezon

Studio Mogul

• 28,753 posts
  • LocationRensselaer, NY

Posted December 28 2008 - 05:15 AM

The door alone puts the theater in a league of its own...but the woodwork harkens back to the type of work that was done routinely more than 100 years ago. Just beautiful.

And then there's the technical component(s)...

Posted Image

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Forum Nav Content I Follow