Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests to win things like this Logitech Harmony Ultimate Remote and you won't get the popup ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo
- - - - -

3 lbs. starring Stanley Tucci - Will this ever be officially released?

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 of 6 ChrisCook

ChrisCook

Screenwriter

• 1,486 posts

Posted December 02 2008 - 06:23 AM

I've been watching the entire series (including the five unaired episodes) on Universal HD, and I hope I'm not the only one still waiting for a DVD release. This series really showed its potential in these remaining produced episodes. It was starting to prove itself that it could be more than what critics and viewers described as "part House, part Grey's Anatomy". An intelligent medical drama killed before its time, and it will be a real loss if CBS/Paramount doesn't put this out on the market intact.

#2 of 6 nikkif99uk

nikkif99uk

Supporting Actor

• 984 posts

Posted December 03 2008 - 12:56 AM

Yeah I remember seeing a few eps of this and would love to be able to see the rest and own the dvd

#3 of 6 ChrisCook

ChrisCook

Screenwriter

• 1,486 posts

Posted December 19 2009 - 09:17 AM

Any rumblings of a complete series release?

I don't think it'll be enough but they could capitalize on Mark Feuerstein, who is currently starring on USA's Royal Pains.

#4 of 6 Matt Hough

Matt Hough

Executive Producer

• 10,635 posts
  • LocationCharlotte, NC

Posted December 20 2009 - 03:03 AM

I enjoyed the show and was sorry it didn't get a fair shot at catching on. I'd love to see a set of the filmed episodes.

#5 of 6 ChrisCook

ChrisCook

Screenwriter

• 1,486 posts

Posted August 20 2010 - 10:16 AM

Matt, if you get Universal HD, they're returning "3 lbs" to the schedule Fridays at 9pm, beginning October 1st.  Also, did anyone else catch Armando Riesco ("Dr. Thomas Flores") reuniting with Mark on "Royal Pains'" two-part episode earlier this season, that had Hank and Evan fly down to Cuba to meet up with Boris?  I hope they can also work in Stanley Tucci and Indira Varma in future episodes.  Wish there were DVD news to go along with this. ;)

#6 of 6 Elena S

Elena S

Supporting Actor

• 528 posts

Posted August 21 2010 - 03:23 AM

I would be interested in this series.

BTW I love "Royal Pains."

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users