-

Photo

M*A*S*H complete series

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
5 replies to this topic

#1 of 6 OFFLINE   BrettV

BrettV

Stunt Coordinator

• 211 posts

Posted December 01 2008 - 09:19 PM

I've been waiting a LONG time for the complete DVD series to come down from the 168 dollars. Well, it's presently 77.98 - nearly 90 dollars off the regular price - on amazon.

I jumped on it. Hope someone else does, too. Such an incredible series.

Amazon.com: M*A*S*H - Martinis and Medicine Complete Collection: Alan Alda, Wayne Rogers, McLean Stevenson, Gary Burghoff, Larry Linville, Loretta Swit, Mike Farrell, Harry Morgan, David Ogden Stiers, Jamie Farr, William Christopher: Movies & TV

#2 of 6 OFFLINE   Joseph J.D

Joseph J.D

Screenwriter

• 2,686 posts

Posted December 02 2008 - 01:40 AM

Good for you.....I picked it up when it was around $99. Great set! Just be prepared for lots of scratches (possibly an exchange) because those disc pockets are horrible....and get a multi-disc binder too because you won't want to keep them in that packaging.
Recently watched- Simon & Simon: Season 3, Lost: Season 5, I Am Legend, Krull, The Beast Within, Subspecies, Lost: Season 4, District 9, Lost: Season 3, The Warrior's Way, The Twilight Zone: Season 1, Godzilla 3D, The Walking Dead: Season 4, Lost: Season 2, Dracula(1979), Lost: Season 1, True Grit(2010)

Currently watching- Planet Earth, Cheers: Season 6, True Blood: Season 2, Gatchaman: The Complete Series, The Equalizer: Season 2, Lost: Season 6, Tales From The Crypt: Season 2, WKRP In Cincinnati, Season 1

"I can help! I can save you! I can save everybody!"

#3 of 6 OFFLINE   BrettV

BrettV

Stunt Coordinator

• 211 posts

Posted December 11 2008 - 01:09 PM

I got my set today and not 1 cd was out of place.

What a fantastic box, too. Looks great.

I hope some people took advantage of this while they could.

#4 of 6 OFFLINE   Bryan^H

Bryan^H

Screenwriter

• 2,648 posts

Posted December 11 2008 - 03:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrettV
I've been waiting a LONG time for the complete DVD series to come down from the 168 dollars. Well, it's presently 77.98 - nearly 90 dollars off the regular price - on amazon.

Amazon.com: M*A*S*H - Martinis and Medicine Complete Collection: Alan Alda, Wayne Rogers, McLean Stevenson, Gary Burghoff, Larry Linville, Loretta Swit, Mike Farrell, Harry Morgan, David Ogden Stiers, Jamie Farr, William Christopher: Movies & TV
WOW!!

I just saw it at Target the other day for $199.
I paid about $119 for it last year on sale.

housekeeping 2.jpg

"She always does that, she just wanders away"

#5 of 6 OFFLINE   DanFe

DanFe

Second Unit

• 421 posts

Posted December 24 2008 - 10:27 AM

The worst possible packaging. I had to rebuy seasons because of it.

#6 of 6 OFFLINE   Jason44

Jason44

Agent

• 35 posts

Posted December 29 2008 - 06:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrettV

Wish I had seen this when you did hehe, its not on sale anymore.

-Jason Posted Image

Forum Nav Content I Follow