What's new

The IT Crowd Season 3 (1 Viewer)

mattCR

Reviewer
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt
Season 3 of IT Crowd on now, and the time off did it well; Episode 1 of this season is up there with the absolute best. Some great moments, and the references back to Season 1 & 2 happenings were classic.

So far:

"Your contractor is on that show, Contractors from Hell, he pisses in your sink, I'm 97% sure!"
"I can't open my laptop"
"These Security cameras are 100% hidden"

mattCR

Reviewer
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt
Anytime you can convince someone the entire internet is held inside of a small box, you've got a winner
htf_images_smilies_smile.gif
The cast of this show plays it for all of the absurdity it's worth. I'm glad American version didn't get a go.

mattCR

Reviewer
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt
"What is Friendface? It's basically a social disease or germ.. it spreads fast and your friends latch on!"

This season has been solid all the way; watching Season 3 of the UK version makes me glad the US version got shelved.

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
I've finally caught up on this season's episodes, and the past 2 episodes were pretty entertaining. As a recent joiner on Friendface (well, its real-life inspiration), the episode hit all the absurd high points of joining such an enterprise. I guess we have 1 episode left in this season.

Matt Stryker

Screenwriter
Real Name
Matt
I think while it is great, I have the same problem with IT Crowd as with Entourage - with all that time in between seasons, all you can produce is 6-8 half-hour episodes?

I'd have to say so far Tramps Like Us has been my favorite of the new season. Classic stuff.

Hanson

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Hanson
The internet in a box episode is perhaps the funniest one in the entire series. That's what happens when both the A & B stories are uproariously funny by themselves (and that they intersect at the end).

mattCR

Reviewer
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt
"And to think you were worried about being from Iran..."

The last four minutes of that are the kind of thing that have you wiping tears from your eyes. Watching Moss & Roy in the back of the room.. oh, there are days I feel just like that.

JediFonger

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
YiFeng You
matt, that's the nature of british TV. it's about quality not quantity.

my fav. part has been ep6 now... the scenes where he's telling moss what to do in th photoshoot is just awfully funny :laugh: and just as he is about to get some that still haunts him. closet homo? oh they did kiss earlier this season, hahahaha!!! the series creator trying to tell us somn?

MichaelGH

Stunt Coordinator

That last episode has to be the funniest thing I've seen on the whole show so far - I just couldn't stop laughing - brilliant!

"CAVORT! CAVORT!"

Michael

JediFonger

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
YiFeng You
it's definitely very entertaining, but personally being a computer nerd and a network admin, they really dont poke fun from a technical perspective much. just at how awkwardly unsocial these guys can be, that's all.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maanw2357
Recent bookmarks