What's new

i phone calendar help. (1 Viewer)

sflamedic

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Vinny
I would like to find a way to put my work schedule in my phone. I work every 3rd day and was wondering if there was a way to do it. I searched around but i couldnt find anything solid. Thanks

Michael_K_Sr

Screenwriter
Real Name
MichaelK
Vinny, I'm not sure I completely understand the question. The iPhone will sync with calendars in Outlook, iCal or Entourage (the last two are Mac-only) Or are you looking to add calendar events directly to the iPhone?

sflamedic

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Vinny
I just want to have something where i cann see what days i need to work. Like have the day be red and everything else black or something. If it sincs with outlook, what exactly happens? All events from outlook go to iphone calendar? Thanks

Joseph Bolus

Senior HTF Member
Check out the free Google Calendar.

It has a browser interface for use on the PC of your choice. And it syncs seamlessly with the iPhone. As you would expect, you can create and edit appointments/events on your iPhone and the updates to the appointments are immedialtely reflected on the browser version ... and vice versa.

You can even assign the colors you want!

Once you've set up your Google Calendar via the browser, you can access it on your iPhone by just going to Google.com (where you'll immediately be re-directed to a customized Google page for the iPhone). There you can log-in with your account, and then press the Calendar TAB at the top of the page to view/edit/add your appointments.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maanw2357
Recent bookmarks