-

Photo
- - - - -

$113 DVD Planet Credit for $95, use with 25% Off Sale Going On Right Now

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
10 replies to this topic

#1 of 11 OFFLINE   Alex C

Alex C

Stunt Coordinator

• 114 posts

Posted November 20 2008 - 09:03 AM

You give me a list of what you want to buy totalling $113 or less (tax included) and i'll place the order with your name and address. I'll take screenshots of the order process and forward you the emails.

I don't think preorders work. Paypal (no credit/debit) or Amazon gift card.

#2 of 11 OFFLINE   Mark-P

Mark-P

Screenwriter

• 2,319 posts
  • LocationCamas, WA

Posted November 20 2008 - 09:20 AM

This has got to be the weirdest thread I have ever seen. Why would anybody have you order DVDs for them? Anybody who enters the coupon code can get the discount for themselves.

#3 of 11 OFFLINE   Timothy J Wolfe

Timothy J Wolfe

Stunt Coordinator

• 198 posts

Posted November 21 2008 - 12:15 AM

I think he is selling a credit that he has with them of $113 for the $95 but you can also get the 25% off the order.

#4 of 11 OFFLINE   Chris Gerhard

Chris Gerhard

Screenwriter

• 1,275 posts

Posted November 21 2008 - 11:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timothy J Wolfe
I think he is selling a credit that he has with them of $113 for the $95 but you can also get the 25% off the order.

That is my understanding from reading what he has written. Basically the deal works out to about 40% off the normal DVD Planet prices and sounds like a great deal.

Chris

#5 of 11 OFFLINE   ManW_TheUncool

ManW_TheUncool

Producer

• 5,862 posts

Posted November 21 2008 - 05:54 PM

Can an Amazon GC be used for this after spending part of it (to knock it down to the $95 amount)? I have a $125 GC and could be interested in doing this, if it works.

_Man_
Just another amateur learning to paint w/ "the light of the world".

"Whatever is true, whatever is honorable, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is of good repute, if there is any excellence and if anything worthy of praise, dwell on these things..." (St. Paul)

#6 of 11 OFFLINE   Chris Gerhard

Chris Gerhard

Screenwriter

• 1,275 posts

Posted November 23 2008 - 12:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Man-Fai Wong
Can an Amazon GC be used for this after spending part of it (to knock it down to the $95 amount)? I have a $125 GC and could be interested in doing this, if it works.

_Man_

He would have to be able to accept your Amazon Gift Card as payment for the $95, meaning he would have to be a seller on Amazon set up to accept payment by Amazon Gift Card and I am not sure that would be possible. This is one funny deal.

Chris

#7 of 11 OFFLINE   ManW_TheUncool

ManW_TheUncool

Producer

• 5,862 posts

Posted November 24 2008 - 12:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Gerhard
He would have to be able to accept your Amazon Gift Card as payment for the $95, meaning he would have to be a seller on Amazon set up to accept payment by Amazon Gift Card and I am not sure that would be possible. This is one funny deal.

Chris

If he had actually checked back (w/ me), I guess we might've been able to just work it out for the full $125 GC. But since the 25% off sale ends today, that doesn't seem likely now.

_Man_

"Whatever is true, whatever is honorable, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is of good repute, if there is any excellence and if anything worthy of praise, dwell on these things..." (St. Paul)

#8 of 11 OFFLINE   Alex C

Alex C

Stunt Coordinator

• 114 posts

Posted November 24 2008 - 11:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark-P
This has got to be the weirdest thread I have ever seen. Why would anybody have you order DVDs for them? Anybody who enters the coupon code can get the discount for themselves.

Thanks.

#9 of 11 OFFLINE   Alex C

Alex C

Stunt Coordinator

• 114 posts

Posted November 24 2008 - 11:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Man-Fai Wong
If he had actually checked back (w/ me), I guess we might've been able to just work it out for the full $125 GC. But since the 25% off sale ends today, that doesn't seem likely now.

_Man_

Sorry Man, I was busy over the weekend. I still have it and will have even more credit available for the next sale.

#10 of 11 OFFLINE   ManW_TheUncool

ManW_TheUncool

Producer

• 5,862 posts

Posted November 24 2008 - 02:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex C
Sorry Man, I was busy over the weekend. I still have it and will have even more credit available for the next sale.

Thanks for getting back to me, Alex. Just PMed you for this.

_Man_

#11 of 11 OFFLINE   ManW_TheUncool

ManW_TheUncool

Producer

• 5,862 posts

Posted November 24 2008 - 06:52 PM

Sorry, Alex. Looks like I checked back a bit too late to complete the deal. Maybe next time I guess. Thanks for giving it a last minute try.

_Man_

Back to Movie Buy/Sell/Trade Classifieds

Forum Nav Content I Follow