What's new

Is wii going to be... (1 Viewer)

Bejoy

Stunt Coordinator
the most hard to get item for this holiday season also?

Was planning to buy one for my nine year old daughter. Would it be better to grab one now than wait for December?

Also, any game recommendations?

DaveF

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Dave
Stock has improved. They're routinely available. I know people who have bought them with not effort. I almost bought one twice, when I saw them in stock a couple of weekday evenings.

But I suggest buying now so it's done and you have no worries.

Bryan X

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Bryan
I've seen them in stock at my local Walmart about at least once every week. I think if you really want one you'll be able to get one.

Agree.

Matt^Brown

Supporting Actor
I would definitely be buying one now if you want one. I suspect the shortage will begin right after Thanksgiving.
My son likes these little balls that turn into robots and we have been buying them on and off all summer. Now we are having a hard time finding them with many places sold out. The holiday season has begun.

Bryan X

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Bryan
Yeah, for the past month or so I've been looking for the complete Band Set for Guitar Hero III World Tour for the Xbox 360. I just found one for the first time today and it was the only one the store had (so I bought it). I don't know if it's that hard to find or it's just local, but I always hate to wait until Black Friday or after to get the "must haves" on my son's Christmas list.

Bejoy

Stunt Coordinator
Ok for the games...thinking of buying the Wii Play for the extra remote.

Is Mario Cart better/different than that on DS? My daughter plays it on her DS a lot, so wondering is it worth to buy the same game or spend that money on some other ones?

Jimi C

Screenwriter
I got a Wii last week, I called about 10 stores before I found a Walmart who said they had stock. I drove there right away. Got there within 10 minutes of calling and managed to snag the very last one. They also had Wii fit in stock but I passed on that.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks