What's new

Enterprise (1 Viewer)

John*Wells

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John
its supposed to be pre Kirk right?

Well I believe I have found a flaw. I was watching an ep in S 1 and Archer is doing a log entry. In it, he says the year is 2151

Well if you remember Star Trek II When Capt Terrell and Checkov are found by Khan in Sette alpha 5, Khan Tells Terrell how he and KIrk became enemies. He says, "He never told you the tale? Told you how the Enterprise picked up Botany Bay in the year 1996"

So if thats correct How Can Enterorise be Pre Kirk ??

Brent S

Second Unit
Real Name
Brent Seguine

The Botany Bay was launched in 1996... the Enterprise found it in the 23rd century.

todd s

Senior HTF Member
I cannot believe its been 12yrs since Khan and his cronies left Earth. ;)

Mark Talmadge

Senior HTF Member
Methinks, perhaps, that the original poster needs to get his quotes right. The exact quote, as published on IMDB is as follows:

These people have sworn to live and die at my command two hundred years before you were born. Do you mean he never told you the tale? To amuse your Captain, no? Never told you how the Enterprise picked up the Botany Bay lost in space from the year 1996 with myself and ship's company in cryogenic freeze?

Clay_E

Second Unit
I'm actually kind of impressed by the OP...I've read years and years of Trek-related nitpicking online and elsewhere, and this is the first time I've come across this particular quibble (I mean, the fact that it's based on an inaccurate quote is one thing, but even so - points for originality)!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maanw2357
Recent bookmarks