What's new

Wagon Train - The Complete Color Season RELEASE DATE? (1 Viewer)

Chas_Michael

Second Unit
Wagon Train - The Complete Color Season RELEASE DATE?

Wagon Train - The Complete Color Season...was scheduled for November 4th?

Does anyone have the definite release date?

Bob Hug

Screenwriter
Amazon.com says November 11. Remember, though, this is a Timeless Media release and, as much as I like the company's focus on vintage TV, they do routinely miss scheduled release dates. If I recall correctly, last year's release of classic western TV series like "The Tall Man" and "Laredo" missed their scheduled release date by well over a month.

Bob Hug

Screenwriter

I have no knowledge as to whether "The Virginian" is on the horizon or not, but what it has going for it as a DVD release possibility is that it was a Revue/Universal series and, of course, Timeless Media has licensing relationships with NBC Universal for a number of the studio's series. Certainly, Timeless would likely be the most logical candidate for releasing this series given their licensing relationship and their overall committment to vintage TV Westerns. If it does get a release, I'd hazard a guess and say that the prints would likely come from collectors rather than Universal and that it probably would be a collection of available episodes rather than season releases . . . . but that's just speculation on my part based on Timeless' recent record of licensed releases from NBC Universal over the past year . . . . time will tell.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ertugrul
Recent bookmarks