What's new

GET SMART case (1 Viewer)

bob kaplan

Supporting Actor
Real Name
bob kaplan
This is the second movie i purchased that uses the "floppy" page kind of thing to hold two blu ray discs. i can't remember what the first was. With each movie the "clips" that are to secure the page, have been broken and the thing is unanchored to the spine of the case and bounces around. The people at Walmart were kind enought to try several movies for me in hopes that i might find a GET SMART case intact. No such luck!...at least four cases were damaged. Anyone else with this problem....and an even greater help...does anyone know where to get this type of case?...i have seen the single case for purchase, but not this type of case.
Thanks for the help.
bob

troy evans

Screenwriter
I had this problem with Speed Racer Blu-ray. It's a minor problem for me because I end up printing custom cover art for my sd dvd/Blu-rays. I go as far as to put my Blu discs in standard amaray cases. I don't like Blu-ray or HD DVD cases.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thinksinc
Recent bookmarks