Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and remove the pop-up ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo
- - - - -

GET SMART case

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 of 3 OFFLINE   bob kaplan

bob kaplan

Supporting Actor

• 567 posts

Posted November 04 2008 - 07:01 AM

This is the second movie i purchased that uses the "floppy" page kind of thing to hold two blu ray discs. i can't remember what the first was. With each movie the "clips" that are to secure the page, have been broken and the thing is unanchored to the spine of the case and bounces around. The people at Walmart were kind enought to try several movies for me in hopes that i might find a GET SMART case intact. No such luck!...at least four cases were damaged. Anyone else with this problem....and an even greater help...does anyone know where to get this type of case?...i have seen the single case for purchase, but not this type of case. Thanks for the help. bob

#2 of 3 OFFLINE   troy evans

troy evans

Screenwriter

• 1,294 posts

Posted November 04 2008 - 05:46 PM

I had this problem with Speed Racer Blu-ray. It's a minor problem for me because I end up printing custom cover art for my sd dvd/Blu-rays. I go as far as to put my Blu discs in standard amaray cases. I don't like Blu-ray or HD DVD cases.
" I think it's time we go to plan B". "What's plan B?" "That's the one where we don't do something stupid".

#3 of 3 OFFLINE   Wayne_j

Wayne_j

Supporting Actor

• 784 posts

Posted November 05 2008 - 07:35 AM

I have the same problem with Get Smart.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users