-

Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and you won't get the popup ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo
- - - - -

Real Adventures of Johnny Quest: Coming Soon

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
4 replies to this topic

#1 of 5 Mark Talmadge

Mark Talmadge

Screenwriter

• 2,379 posts

Posted October 30 2008 - 10:32 AM

It looks like the 1996 series of Johnny Quest is coming to DVD in Season 1 Volume 1 which features the first 13 episodes. Warner Brothers doing it again by not releasing a complete season set? While I'm glad this series is being released, it shows a lack of taste for Warner not to release a "complete set."

The Real Adventures of Jonny Quest DVD news: Announcement for The Real Adventures of Jonny Quest - Season 1, Volume 1 | TVShowsOnDVD.com

#2 of 5 chadHobbick

chadHobbick

Stunt Coordinator

• 126 posts

Posted October 30 2008 - 11:29 AM

This will be the one HB-series that I won't be picking up. I remember how they hyped up the premier of this show and it fell real flat imo. I think there are better series they could release, or finish releasing, but w/80's Jetsons coming it seems they are trying to get it all out there.

#3 of 5 Mark Talmadge

Mark Talmadge

Screenwriter

• 2,379 posts

Posted October 30 2008 - 11:43 AM

Well, it is a good thing, at any rate. Now that we have Jetsons Season 2 being released.

#4 of 5 Josh_C

Josh_C

Auditioning

• 14 posts

Posted October 30 2008 - 01:02 PM

YES YES YES! This took me by complete surprise! I've been waiting forever to get the next installments of Jonny Quest and the Jetsons. What a great week. I'm a little confused as to why they skipped over The New Adventures of Jonny Quest, though. I'd still like to get that.

#5 of 5 Doug Wallen

Doug Wallen

Supporting Actor

• 649 posts

Posted October 31 2008 - 02:47 AM

I preferred the "Real" Adventures rather than the "New" Adventures. I do not like Hard Rock and felt those stories were not very good.

Doug
a:5:{s:9:"signature