Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and remove the pop-up ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo
- - - - -

Introduction

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 of 1 OFFLINE   Paul NY

Paul NY

Auditioning

• 1 posts

Posted October 25 2008 - 09:20 AM

Hi Everyone: Happy to be a new member of this forum. A little background, I work for a company who does HD streaming online and I am in the process of starting to build a home theater. I am a big audio fan, never really got into HT but lately and being involved in HD I have decided to start building my own HT. In regards to audio I am very happy with my old and faithful Marantz 140, a Luxman pre-amp and a pair of Infinity CS7007 (I think that's the right model). In terms of HT I am still researching. All I know for now is that I will go with a projector (not sure which) and my speakers will be Paradigm. In terms of the rest, looking at Onkyo integrated amps or a NAD pre+amp setup or Cambridge Soundworks. 5.1 or 7.1 still to be decided. This is the area where I will be doing more research and all suggestions are welcome. That's it for now, sorry for the long post, but wanted to say hello and thank everybody in advance. Regards, Paul NY

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users