What's new

Eli Stone season 2 (1 Viewer)

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
Eli Stone gets a reprieve and returns tonight on ABC at 10 p.m. EDT, with a guest star (Sigourney Weaver) and dance numbers.

Nick Martin

Senior HTF Member
Not looking forward to Mrs. Cruise, AKA the original Rachel Dawes, AKA Joey Potter appearing whenever she does (and with a bad haircut from the set photos) but I'm just glad this show is back.
htf_images_smilies_smile.gif

Nelson Au

Senior HTF Member
Pretty cool episode and great to see Siguorney Weaver appear as.....

They didn't pull any punches, I like that they defined his ability and it gave Eli the strength of character. Though it was kinda odd with a collapsed building crisis and they have time to go to court to get the rescue workers to look in the stairwell.

I don't like that Natasha Henstridge is now dating the other guy. Poor Eli.

Nick Martin

Senior HTF Member
Well that paves the way for Eli's perceived future with Maggie, and Eli's not fazed by Taylor and Matt, so not-so-poor Eli.

It was indeed interesting that they pretty much spelled it out, that he really is a prophet from the divine Weaver.

Nelson Au

Senior HTF Member
You mean Eli's vision from last season that he's married to Maggie and has a child with her. If I recall correctly, I forgot about that and stand corrected!

Nick Martin

Senior HTF Member
Yup, that's the one.

I wonder if there will be a consistent musical theme this season, like how everything was based on George Michael in season 1.

NeilO

Senior HTF Member
I just wish I hadn't read a preview somewhere before that discussed the business of when he tried to go back to the therapist's (Sigourney Weaver's) office.

The one problem with the episode is if he was supposed to be going to the other therapist, why wasn't anyone following up on that? I'd think Patti would have been aware of that.

In any case, the show last season was not what I thought it would be from what I first read. This episode did a great job in restoring some things to the "status quo" more or less and redefining his purpose.

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
Had to a do a double-take when they mentioned the name of the bank (since it tied back to "Alias", which ties back to Victor Garber).

I liked how Eli finally took a stand and embraced his destiny instead of fighting it for most of the first season.

Did Natasha Henstridge have something done to her face? It looked odd. Plus, she's really filling out her outfits nowadays.

Scooter

Screenwriter
Real Name
Scooter
I just watched this and I loved it! Frankly, it was one of those things that simply makes you feel good. The twist with the therapist was great as was the way the episode ended.

I look forward to this season!

NeilO

Senior HTF Member
Last night's episode had some interesting twists. It seems hard to believe that Maggie will leave Jordan and be on the paint companies side in the future.

I have a small problem with the law office resolution. Jordan can keep his current law offices, but how is he going to pay the rent? Is he going to keep enough of "his" clients in order to have enough cash flow to stay there?

I guess we will find out more about both of these in the next episode. One thing this episode did show us is that the future is fluid.

Marty M

Senior HTF Member
I was sort of wondering about that, myself. I think it is something we will just have to suspend reality and "go with the flow", like rebuilding the Golden Gate Bridge in six months. ;)

Stan

Senior HTF Member
Have they shown the Golden Gate Bridge yet this season? I must have missed it.

They seem to have ignored what must have been some pretty substantial earthquake damage after last season.

Is Sigourney Weaver coming back or was that just a one show cameo role?

Really enjoy this show, the only one that survived its freshman year out of several I watched last season.

Marty M

Senior HTF Member
I have seen the bridge in a couple of episodes. In the first episode you could see it in the background in one scene, and in this last episode there was an aerial view of the bridge as the show came back from a commercial. So, either the earthquake was all a figment of Eli's imagination or the show has ignored the devastation of a major earthquake. Although, I don't think it was an imagined quake because several people made references to it in the first episode this season.

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
The axe fell on Eli Stone today.

And I finally caught up on this season's episodes as this weekend, with just Tuesday's episode to watch this weekend. Doh!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks