Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and remove the pop-up ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo
- - - - -

Halo 3 - Recon (Xbox 360)

Xbox

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 of 2 OFFLINE   Jari K

Jari K

Producer

• 3,273 posts

Posted October 10 2008 - 09:20 AM

This sounds cool, at least for the Halo-fans (I´m quite new, but I liked "Halo 3" for sure):

IGN: Halo 3: Recon Preview

http://www.gamespot.....dlines;title;3

Interview with "Bungie":
Halo 3 Recon Interview - Page 1 // Xbox 360 /// Eurogamer - Games Reviews, News and More

"I believe what that particular release is getting at, is playing as an ODST rather than an indestructible Master Chief super-soldier, there will be some different tactics to employ. It will feel familiar, but it is going to be a different gameplay experience."

"You saw the ODST getting out of a pod in a Covenant-occupied city, so the odds are very much against you, and you're not a Spartan super-soldier - you're just a regular guy with some cool armour and the will to live and fight. So it is going to make players think a little differently about how they approach the combat encounters, but I certainly wouldn't call it a stealth game."

"It's hard to put a number on it. It's going to represent hours of new campaign gameplay, but it's not a full, entire game like Halo 3. I think we have a lot of value on the disc."

"It's definitely going to be a retail product. I'm not aware right now of any plans to make it available as downloadable content, not to say that couldn't happen down the road."

#2 of 2 OFFLINE   Jari K

Jari K

Producer

• 3,273 posts

Posted October 15 2008 - 12:31 AM

Another interview:
Joystiq interview: Bungie's Jarrard talks Halo 3: Recon, new weapons, details - Joystiq

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Xbox

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users