Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and remove the pop-up ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

- - - - -

WHV Press Release: Moonlight: The Complete Series

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 of 4 OFFLINE   Ronald Epstein

Ronald Epstein

Studio Mogul

• 43,564 posts

Posted October 08 2008 - 05:12 AM

2008 People’s Choice Award Winner for Favorite New TV Drama MOONLIGHT: THE COMPLETE SERIES On DVD January 20, 2009 Starring Alex O’Loughlin, Sophia Myles, Shannyn Sossamon and Jason Dohring BURBANK, CA (October 6, 2008) – Get ready to sink your teeth into this smart, sleek, private eye/vampire series when Warner Home Video releases Moonlight: The Complete Series on DVD on January 20, 2009. Winner of the 2008 People’s Choice Award for Favorite New TV Drama, Moonlight: The Complete Series stars Alex O’Loughlin, Sophia Myles, Shannyn Sossamon and Jason Dohring, with Joel Silver (The Matrix, “Veronica Mars”) and Ron Koslow (“Birds of Prey”) serving as executive producers. Featuring all 16 episodes in a four-disc collector’s set, Moonlight: The Complete Series is priced to sell at $39.98 SRP. Any private eye knows a lot about other people’s secrets. L.A. private eye Mick St. John (Alex O’Loughlin) has a secret of his own. He’s a vampire, dwelling in a covert netherworld complicated by friendship with an undead finance honcho (Jason Dohring), memories of the alluring ex-wife (Shannyn Sossamon) who turned him into a vampire, and a relationship with a human (Sophia Myles) he feels drawn to protect – and maybe to love. But no matter how tempting, Mick knows a vampire-human romance is eternally dangerous. Moonlight originally aired on CBS from September 28, 2007 to May 16, 2008 and averaged 7.8 million viewers per episode; it was #1 in its time slot during most of its run. Episodes: No Such Thing As Vampires Out of the Past Dr. Feelgood Fever Arrested Development B.C. The Ringer 12:04 AM Fleur de Lis Sleeping Beauty Love Lasts Forever The Mortal Cure Fated to Pretend Click What's Left Behind Sonata BASICS $39.98 SRP Street Date: January 20, 2009 Languages: English Subtitles: ESDH, Thai, Latin Spanish, French Canadian Running Time: approximately 720 minutes DVD Catalog # 1000047598

Ronald J Epstein
Home Theater Forum co-owner

Click Here for the latest/hottest Blu-ray Preorders  Click Here for our complete Blu-ray review archive

Click Here for our complete 3D Blu-ray review archive Click Here for our complete DVD review archive

Click Here for Blu-Ray Preorder Release Schedule  Click Here for forum posting rules and regulations

#2 of 4 OFFLINE   Elizabeth S

Elizabeth S

• 4,557 posts

Posted October 09 2008 - 07:57 AM

CBS really made a mistake with this one. This and "Dirty Sexy Money" were my favorite new shows last year. I'm glad this will at least be on DVD.

#3 of 4 OFFLINE   Rolando

• 1,327 posts

Posted October 11 2008 - 04:13 AM

I LOVED THIS SHOW! What happened? Is it really cancellled? How do you cancel a show that is not only good but was #1 for most of it's run?
Rolando Avendano

My Collection

#4 of 4 OFFLINE   RogerH

Supporting Actor

• 877 posts

Posted October 11 2008 - 05:19 AM

I was hoping for a Blu-Ray release Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users