Photo

FS: SVS CS 20-39 with external 500 Watt Amp - NYC Local pickup/dropoff only - $150

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 of 1 chung_sotheby

chung_sotheby

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 858 posts

Posted September 30 2008 - 05:20 PM

I am selling my trusty SVS sub which given my new living arrangements is simply impossible to place. The sub is about 4 years old with the ISD driver upgrade. There are no major visible defects, although there are a few small surface scratches on the base due to the few times I had to move the sub. I have always used it calibrated so it has never been abused or overused

As for the amp, it is a reclaimed AR-500 plate amp. It was originally a replacement part for an Acoustic Research sub but was never used. It provides 500 watts of clean power, and although it is a plate amp that was designed for use in a certain enclose I have rigged it so that it can run with the SVS.

I am asking for $150 for the pair, or $125 for the SVS alone. I live in NYC and work in CT, so any area within a certain reasonable distance can have a dropoff arranged. I can take money order, check or paypal (with 3% add'l fee) or cash, but all payments other than paypal and cash must clear into my account before pickup/delivery of item.
If anyone has any questions, please let me know, and thanks for you interest.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users