What's new

Win a copy of the 2 disk set (CD and DVD) Candlebox: Alive in Seattle (1 Viewer)

Sam Posten

Premium
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam Posten
Thanks to our friends at Image Entertainment we have a copy of "Candlebox - Live in Seattle" to give out! All ya gotta do is post below ONCE and one time ONLY, with your favorite Candlebox song.

Will pick a winner sometime after Noon Thursday, so be sure to be in before then, anyone who posts AFTER that but before I do the rolls is eligble but I wont guarantee your entry unless its before 12:01 PM EST Sep. 25th, capiche?

-Open to residents of US/Canada only.
-Winners must have been registered HTF members before 11:59 PM September 23rd, 2008.
-Limiting winners to one HTF prize every 90 days, so please don't enter if you have won anything from HTF in the last 3 months. Exception: Deal or no Deal winners.
-HTF staff prohibited from winning.
-All decisions by me and the HTF owners are final in case of a dispute or tie =)
-Editing posts or threads will result in disqualification.
-Void where prohibited etc. This is done for entertainment value only and no prize substitutions are possible.

Simple and logical enough? PLEASE remember to only post once in this thread, if you want to comment on the Band itself please use the search button to see if one already exists for it or start a new thread if there isn't one!

townsend

Agent
Real Name
Scott
I wish I had seen this earlier!

At any rate, my favorite Candlebox song is "Lucy."

Sam Posten

Premium
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam Posten
I'm reviewing this now. I really only knew 2 of the songs before now. Pretty good CD, will give the DVD a look later. Band has a ton of energy and this seems like their most hardcore fans...

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation111
Recent bookmarks