What's new

Big Bang Theory - season 2 (1 Viewer)

Scott-S

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Scott
Yea. This is now my favorite half hour show and probably my favorite new show last year.

I am looking forward to the new season.

Scott-S

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Scott
I agree about the bad timeslot. There are 3 shows on at the same time that basically appeal to the same demographic. Since I can only record/watch 2 of them, I am afraid that the Terminator will have to be forgotten.

JohnS

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Steffens
Very excited to see this again!!
I hope this season is as strong as last season

DaveF

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Dave
Good season opener. Glad to have it back. Looking forward to the (de)evolution of Leonard and Penny's relationship.

Malcolm R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Malcolm
I like the look on his face when he discovered that Penny had tried to help and turned the first pair into an inside-out ball. :laugh:

Inspector Hammer!

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Williamson
My fav sit com of last year is back and it hit the ground running! :emoji_thumbsup:

I don't know about any of you but i'm gettin' me one of those shirt folding thingies as soon as possible lol. :laugh: Sheldon's facial ticks when he was lying to Leonard was priceless...

"What's wrong with your face?"

"No need to bring my looks into this."

:laugh:

The ending was cringe worthy as Leonard stuck his brain in his mouth with Penny. :frowning:

DaveF

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Dave
He's one of those actors where I marvel at how the show found the perfect match between actor and role.

Inspector Hammer!

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Williamson
Definitely, and Jim must be a fairly gifted speaker in real life as well because how he memorizes and rattles off his sometimes mile-long lines of science-packed dialogue is beyond me! :eek:

That's why I was so disappointed that there are no bloopers or outtakes on the season one DVD because I wanted to know how much he flubs his lines before getting them right lol.

Scott-S

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Scott
The season opener did quite well in the ratings (imho) considering it was on against the Heroes Refresher and Terminator. It did a 5.7/9.

It is funny that Sheldon even mentioned the competition. When he was coming out of his room with his emergency travel bag he said something about it he keeps it packed because according to Homeland Security and Sarah Conner it was a good idea. (paraphrasing from a 44 year old brain) LOL

Joseph DeMartino

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joseph DeMartino
Gotcha beat. I already own the blue plastic folding thing. ;)

I loved the Catwoman and X-Men rankings. But I wish they had put Sheldon's top secret military collider under a phony agricultural station near Flatrock, NV, as that would have made it an Andromeda Strain reference.
htf_images_smilies_smile.gif

Joe

JohnS

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Steffens
Very solid season opener.
Lots of great moments.
The laundry room scene was pretty funny when Sheldon
was folding his socks with the shirt folding contraption.

We also learned about some things that would upset Sheldon, or be a pet peeve of his

Changing the contrast or brightness setting on the television
Taking a band-aid off in front of him
Buy generic ketchup
Forget to rinse the sink
Talk to him through the bathroom door
adjust the thermostat
pronouncing the silent "t" in often
making fun of trains
htf_images_smilies_smile.gif

and one I couldn't understand after the thermostat one,
something about cilantro.

Joseph DeMartino

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joseph DeMartino

He's mentioned Terminator before. He questioned the logic of Skynet creating a murderous cyborg in the form of a hot teenage chick. ;)

Regards,

Joe

Dave Scarpa

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
David Scarpa
This show really deserved an emmy nod, I think it's one of the best sitcoms on TV today, very smartly written and performed. And the Season opener was great. Yeah up against Chuck and Sarah Conner Sucks who thinks of these schedules. But there are other ways to watch, and I believe all three shows will be on Itunes this year again.

Derek Miner

Screenwriter
People who know me would not be surprised that the "changing the brightness and contrast on the television" line elicited a very loud laugh.

I had spent the early evening before watching this readjusting the convergence on my friend's HDTV. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks