Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and remove the pop-up ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo
- - - - -

No Desperate Housewives S4 Exclusive disc?

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
3 replies to this topic

#1 of 4 OFFLINE   Josh_HI

Josh_HI

Second Unit

• 303 posts

Posted September 03 2008 - 03:13 AM

I checked walmart and target and they both only have some tv sampler disc with S4.... And BB and CC doesn't promote any exclusive either... So no one else has heard about any exclusive disc?

If they don't have one, this is the first year they will miss out.. I guess I won't need to buy it until BB puts it on sale in a couple months like they always do. I'm kind of bummed though.

#2 of 4 OFFLINE   Ethan Riley

Ethan Riley

Producer

• 3,394 posts

Posted September 05 2008 - 11:53 AM

Got mine at BestBuy; all they offered was the Sampler disc. In the past, they've offered a mini-calendar and all kinds of good stuff...

#3 of 4 OFFLINE   Todd Stout

Todd Stout

Screenwriter

• 1,034 posts

Posted September 05 2008 - 03:32 PM

Just FYI - Costco had some sort of ABC TV show sampler disc packaged with S4 which sounds like the same thing that other stores were offering.

#4 of 4 OFFLINE   Garysb

Garysb

Screenwriter

• 1,446 posts

Posted September 05 2008 - 04:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Todd Stout
Just FYI - Costco had some sort of ABC TV show sampler disc packaged with S4 which sounds like the same thing that other stores were offering.

It is the same. The extra disc contains the pilot episodes of ABC's Wednesday Night shows.
They are Pushing Daisies, Private Practice, and Dirty Sexy Money.