Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and remove the pop-up ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo

FS: Samsung BD-P2550 Blu-ray Player with 4 Year Warranty

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
No replies to this topic

#1 of 1 OFFLINE   Kage

Kage

Stunt Coordinator

• 127 posts

Posted August 28 2008 - 03:57 PM

I bought the Samsung BD-P2550 about a week ago at Best Buy with the 4 year service plan and I used it a few times to watch movies. The reasons why I'm selling it are I really don't need use of a second blu-ray player and I don't like to return items back to the store. The condition on the Samsung BD-P2550 is like new. This blu-ray player offers excellent dvd performance thanks to its HQV Reon processor and also has excellent blu-ray picture. On the box its says its BD-Live Ready. I will include the original box, remote, instructions, and 2 receipts (one with the 4 year service plan and one with the blu-ray purchase). I will only ship within the continental USA.

Product Features
Blu-ray Disc format compatible for high-definition movie playback with resolution up to 5 times greater than DVD
Delivers greatly enhanced video performance with standard DVDs by upconverting their video resolution to HDTV-compliant 720p or 1080p via the HDMI interface
Built-in decoders for next-generation Dolby Digital Plus and lossless Dolby TrueHD (7.1-channel)
Plays BD-ROM, BD-R and BD-RE discs; backward compatible with DVD-R, DVD-RW, DVD-ROM, CD and CD-R/RW discs
Plays Blu-ray media that can store up to 50GB of high-definition video and audio
Compatible with VC-1, MPEG2 and H.264 formats
Built-in Ethernet and USB 2.0 ports for network connection and firmware upgrades
10-bit/108MHz video digital-to-analog (D/A) conversion
24-bit/192kHz audio digital-to-analog (D/A)converter
Enjoy full HD 1080p video output on your 1080p display
Outputs: 1 component video, 1 composite video, 1 HDMI, 1 stereo audio, 1 optical digital audio
HDMI-CEC networking lets you operate compatible HDMI products with a single remote
Includes remote with batteries and A/V cable

Price: $400