Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and remove the pop-up ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo
- - - - -

iPhone, my apps will not load.

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
3 replies to this topic

#1 of 4 OFFLINE   TonyD

TonyD

Executive Producer

• 16,240 posts
  • LocationDisney World and Universal Florida

Posted August 26 2008 - 03:50 PM

Don't know what happened, this morning i tried to open an app and it wouldn't open.

so I rebooted the iphone an bunch of times did a hard reboot still nothing.

after I got home i synced with itunes and still nothing.

I dl'd the new 2.02 update and still nothing.

Deleted them all and the put some back and still nothing.

anyone have any ideas?
facebook.com/whotony

#2 of 4 OFFLINE   Michael_K_Sr

Michael_K_Sr

Screenwriter

• 1,346 posts
  • LocationChicago 'burbs

Posted August 27 2008 - 02:55 AM

You could try restoring it through iTunes. I would restore it as a "new iPhone", which basically means it restores the phone to it's original default settings without syncing any over your old backed up data to it. You can then sync over your contacts, calendars, e-mail, etc. I'd probably hold off on syncing apps until you know the phone is working okay and then maybe sync over a few apps at a time just to make sure that one of them isn't crashing it.

#3 of 4 OFFLINE   TonyD

TonyD

Executive Producer

• 16,240 posts
  • LocationDisney World and Universal Florida

Posted September 01 2008 - 11:31 AM

it mysteriously started working again all by itself.

seems i may have jinxed my phone recently in another topic when i said how much i love this phone and how great it's been.

now i have another problem.

"Accessory not made to work with iPhone" message started popping up last night and nothing is attached, also the phone has stopped charging.

plugging it in to the wall charger creates a red bar that blinks 3 times then the iphone shuts down.

what happened?
facebook.com/whotony

#4 of 4 OFFLINE   ronnie666

ronnie666

Auditioning

• 1 posts

Posted August 06 2009 - 11:27 PM

@TonyD

I faced exactly the same problem for about 4 months and I was helpless, I tried each and every possible solution, from cleaning the charging dock to updating its software and rebooting etc etc, but nothing helped me out. I even buy a new charging cable but the problem still remain. My iPhone shows that error message "This accessoru is not made to work with iPhone" about 2 to 3 times per minute and the main problem that I faced is the darining of battery within a few hours. I even tried connectoind differnet iphone accessores just to see the responce of iphone but the message continue poping up with no way to stop.

Then one day, crack for firware 3.0 release and I updated my iphone firware and right after that I noticed that the error message stops poppoing up, I was the happped guy on earth at that time. Now my iPhone works good and giving me good standby time.

Regards,
Ronnie Williams
http://www.wirelessphonegallery.com