What's new

Hellboy II: The Golden Army (Blu-ray sets) (1 Viewer)

Jari K

Senior HTF Member
Universal Planning Dual 'Hellboy II' Blu-ray Sets | High-Def Digest

"In an early alert to the trades, Universal has announced plans to bring two versions of 'Hellboy II' to Blu-ray this November in two-disc and three-disc collector's edition configurations.

Tech specs and supplement details are still slim, but according to the ad, fans can look forward to high-def exclusive features including a "Build Your Own Comic Book" function and additional BD-Live content. All versions will also contain a Digital Copy of the film.

Complete details are also still to be revealed for the three-disc set, but the deluxe Blu-ray set will feature collectible packaging with additional goodies, including a painted Hellboy bust and more TBA."

Jim_K

Senior HTF Member
I loved this film. :emoji_thumbsup: One of the best flics this year (from a very good summer) that got a wee bit overshadowed by Dark Knights, Iron-Men and a 60 year old with a bull-whip. I think despite the 75M take it barely passed it's budget which is a shame.

2-disc set for me. Don't need the bust or the build your own comic.

Sam Favate

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam Favate
Same here with the 2 disc set. I'm kind of already sick of this digital copy nonsense that has been creeping into every release.

Loregnum

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Rob

I'm with you. Bugs me that I am paying for something that I will never use. At least with HD DVD combo discs there was actually some use for the combo side since non hd dvd owners could borrow it although I didn't like paying extra for that as well.

Jari K

Senior HTF Member
Again, I just have to get the bust-version.
htf_images_smilies_smile.gif

Paul Arnette

Senior HTF Member
This is one of the few movies I was interested in seeing this summer that I didn't get to; so this will be a rare blind-buy for me. However, blind-buys present little risk to me whenever Guillermo del Toro is involved. :D

Eric F

Screenwriter
Guillermo del Toro drops acid much? :eek:

If you think this movie is wild, imagine how The Hobbit will be?

Jonathan_Clarke

Second Unit

I haven't seen that we're paying extra for any digital copies.

I like it. It always ticked me off that I could import my cds into itunes with no problem but not my dvds. I'll be glad to have HB II (and Nightmare Before Christmas) in my ipod.

Ron-P

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ron
A purchase for sure, saw this twice in the theater, fantastic film.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks