Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and remove the pop-up ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo
- - - - -

The Curious Case of Benjamin Button

David Prior

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
24 replies to this topic

#21 of 25 OFFLINE   Scott D S

Scott D S

Supporting Actor

• 838 posts

Posted March 21 2009 - 07:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian Borst
I think you misinterpreted it. The additional 30 minutes of material and the still galleries are on the disc, but are not put into the main documentary.

You know, on second read, I believe you're right!

Sorry Mr. Prior, nothing to see here. Posted Image

#22 of 25 OFFLINE   JediFonger

JediFonger

Producer

• 3,942 posts

Posted March 23 2009 - 03:18 AM

=D! i was sad it didn't win awards. it's time for fincher to win!!!

very excited about criterion BD.

#23 of 25 OFFLINE   Lord Dalek

Lord Dalek

Screenwriter

• 2,168 posts

Posted March 23 2009 - 01:57 PM

So is the Criterion release this coming one and they just haven't done anything official about it at their website yet or is it some upcoming edition? Because I haven't seen anything with these early mockups that suggest anything in that direction.

#24 of 25 ONLINE   TravisR

TravisR

Studio Mogul

• 22,335 posts
  • LocationThe basement of the FBI building

Posted March 23 2009 - 02:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Dalek
So is the Criterion release this coming one and they just haven't done anything official about it at their website yet or is it some upcoming edition? Because I haven't seen anything with these early mockups that suggest anything in that direction.
In another thread, David said:
Quote:
Originally Posted by David Prior
The disc was deep into production before we brought Criterion in. Any terms that Paramount and Criterion agreed to beyond Button I have no idea about, but it's not unprecedented -- off the top of my head Criterion did Days of Heaven.

This situation is different than other Criterion releases, in the sense that it's still very much the disc we intended to release all along, it just has the Criterion imprint on it. That's not to take anything away from Criterion, who we all have great respect for. It's just that we felt, particularly after the way the Zodiac special edition was handled, that having Button in Criterion's catalogue would help draw some attention to the release that it might not otherwise have got.

#25 of 25 OFFLINE   handhqbrand

handhqbrand

Auditioning

• 1 posts

Posted June 19 2011 - 08:58 PM

Good quality
free shipping nike air max , cheap nike air max shoes sale online with low price

Forum Nav Content I Follow