What's new

FS: iStar Mini HD, 200W/ch Tripath amp (1 Viewer)

Scott Kriefall

Second Unit
Real Name
Scott
Please email me or leave a PM if you're interested in either of these items. Thanks.

I'll accept payment via Paypal or USPS money order. Feedback can be found at eBay or heatware.com under the username 'skriefal'.

Sold Items:

Istar Mini HD streaming hi-def video player

Asking $150 + shipping (!!SOLD!!). Similar to the Popcorn Hour or Dvico TVIX boxes, this is a tiny streaming media player with HDMI, optical & analog audio, etc. Will play most video & audio files from your file server -- H264, VC-1, Divx, Xvid, etc -- or you can even attach a SATA hard drive. More info can be found here.

Audiosource Amp Seven T

Asking $235 + shipping (!!SOLD!!). Stereo amp. 200 watts/channel of class-D Tripath power! Works great. A good photo of these amps can be found in
this thread, but I'll of course get you a photo of this specific amp if you'd like one.

jmirabil

Auditioning
Real Name
Jonathan Mirabile
I'm interested in the :

Istar Mini HD streaming hi-def video player

Asking $150 + shipping

Consider it sold -- Tried to pm you, but cannot...

email me.. thx -Jonathan

jmirabil

Auditioning
Real Name
Jonathan Mirabile
Hi there....

Did I forget to reply? I'm still interested in the istar mini.... price/availability? pm me? thx

Thomas Tur

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Thomas Turner
Pm'd about the [COLOR= rgb(24, 24, 24)]Audiosource Amp Seven T
[/COLOR]

Scott Kriefall

Second Unit
Real Name
Scott
The Amp Seven T was sold long ago, as noted in my first post. It's not as apparent as it could be, however, so I'll update the post to make the status more visible.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zionaesthetic
Recent bookmarks