Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests to win things like this Logitech Harmony Ultimate Remote and you won't get the popup ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo

FT: Parasound HCA-2200II power amplifier for your SUB!!!

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 of 1 Kin Poon

Kin Poon

Stunt Coordinator

• 157 posts

Posted August 13 2008 - 03:48 PM

ok guys....this is the last thing i still have, that i have absolutely no need for....

I have this young guy that bought my Infinity Kappy 600...and i am thinking he is backing out of the deal.

anyways...

the amp is in nice condition and works perfectly as of what i know. traders are free to test it out and demo it for yourself. I only used its balanced input so i have not test its unbalanced input.

i am selling out right at 699.........

or trade me a sub for it!

This is a great 2channl amp and was once a stereophile class B component...and much more powerful the the new halo A21, which only has one transformer and cannot drop down to 2ohms. The 2200II can drop down to 2 ohms..and has dual transformer, one for each channel!!! 2.4kVa TOTAL!!!

anyways...i need a sub..and you need a great 2channel amp for you LS6 and Strata Mini..or even the rockets...

I prefer local trade. I do have original box but i really REALLY want to do local. But i wil take offers. Ellicott City, MD 21043

Let me know

Kin C Poon

here is a picture of it next to my previously owned Atlantic Technology 7channel amp....

FS(MD/VA/DC) $599.00!!!: Atlantic Technology A2000 7ch Amp - AV123.com Forum

the parasound is a bit bigger....and its only for 2 CHANNELS!!! freaking huge and weights over 65pds!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users