What's new

What was this movie? (1 Viewer)

Greg_S_H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Greg
Probably the early '80s or late '70s. The movie opens showing meat being processed in a factory. I think a part of the plot later is gangsters turning someone into sausage in the factory and maybe sending out the packages of meat to people.

That's all I've got.

Greg_S_H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Greg
I think it might be 1972's Prime Cut. I pictured a cinema tough guy in the film, and ran down the list. Lee Marvin rang a bell. Anyone know if that movie opens by showing meat being processed?

Edit: The wikipedia synopsis shows that it does indeed start that way and this is the film. I'm a decent searcher, and I always do this. Start a thread and then find it soon thereafter.
htf_images_smilies_blush.gif

Ray_R

Screenwriter
Real Name
R. Ray Rogers II
We could have this thread now as people helping each other find movies again.;)

Greg_S_H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Greg
If you want. I think people like to start their own because there's something in human nature that makes people want to be the first to answer a question like this.
htf_images_smilies_smile.gif

TonyD

Who do we think I am?
Ambassador
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tony D.
then how aout an edit to the title, "Found" or something

Charles Smith

Extremely Talented Member
Supporter
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Charles Smith
I saw this movie once on TV in 1987, very likely on HBO or whatever movie channel I had in L.A. at that time. I could have sworn it was called "The Super" and that it starred Martin Sheen. All I remember is it being a dark little thriller in which our man is the super in a Manhattan apartment building, and at some point he's out in a dangerous part of Queens or Brooklyn late one night and gets beaten up.

I must be wrong about both title and star because I'm coming up completely blank on IMDb. The one thing I'm positive about is the year I watched it. Thanks in advance!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks