Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and remove the pop-up ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo
- - - - -

Any Klipsch Synergy Series users?

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
2 replies to this topic

#1 of 3 OFFLINE   Cloud

Cloud

Agent

• 44 posts

Posted July 24 2008 - 10:45 AM

Just wondering if anyone is running these? If so, what speakers and what series? Opinions?

#2 of 3 OFFLINE   Franklin

Franklin

Agent

• 29 posts

Posted July 25 2008 - 11:34 AM

i have SB2's as my front mains, C1 as my center, SS1's as my surrounds with a KSW12 as my sub. i have a small room, and it fills it very nicely. i'm a klispch fan myself and have no problem recommending them to anyone.

#3 of 3 OFFLINE   Cloud

Cloud

Agent

• 44 posts

Posted August 19 2008 - 01:11 PM

Just wanted to say I picked some of these up this weekend from best buy. 25% off all Synergy Series speakers, paired with a 10% off for reward zone customers brought the prices way down.
I got F-3's for the mains
C-2 for the center
B-2 for the surrounds

It's for an open layout living room. Its used about 1/3 for music, 1/3 for games, 1/3 for movies. Plugging them all into the receiver and turning on music was a bit dissappointing, but after spending a good amount of time calibrating the receiver to the new setup, I couldn't be happier. The sound is fantastic with crossover, eq, etc. being set properly.