Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and remove the pop-up ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo
- - - - -

Problem with GH:A

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 of 3 OFFLINE   Ruben924

Ruben924

Auditioning

• 2 posts

Posted July 24 2008 - 02:07 AM

I bought GH:Aerosmith a few weeks ago. I can not play the game for no more than 10 mins before I get 2 red rings on my XBOX360. 2 red rings means that my system is overheating. Here is the problem. I can play HALO3,COD4,GHIII or GHII for 2 to 4 hours and not get the red rings. I have even let my system "cool off" overnight, put in GH:A, play about 2 songs and BAM! 2 red lights. Right after getting 2 red lights, I have played other games on my 360 for more than 4 hours!!! and got no red rings! I have spent a collective 4 hours on the phone with MS trying to solve this issue and every time they tell me that it is my system. There is noway that a game can make my 360 overheat and that I need to send it in and they will fix it for 100 bucks! What do you guys/gals think? Thanks, Ruben

#2 of 3 OFFLINE   chuckg

chuckg

Supporting Actor

• 917 posts

Posted July 24 2008 - 02:46 AM

Sounds like you need to spend $100. Bummer.
--ignore the man behind the curtain

#3 of 3 OFFLINE   Jari K

Jari K

Producer

• 3,269 posts

Posted July 26 2008 - 08:49 AM

Xbox 360 is quite notorious when it comes to their technical problems. So it´s probably the console... But 100 bucks? Is it a older model with no warranty?

One link:
Xbox 360 technical problems - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users