What's new

star wars prequel dvd question (1 Viewer)

TheBat

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jacob
I read on the back of the cover for each prequel movie that the movie should have dolby digital EX. but I only get dolby digital on them. I know that I can get dolby digital EX on episode 4-6.

Jacob

Van Ling

Insider
Jacob, you seem to have a lot of trouble with the Dolby flags on your receiver or players. You might want to try to ask in one of the home theatre equipment forums here on HTF about your specific equipment, as I am not an expert on components and gear like many of the folks here in the forums are. All I know is that the audio for the films on the DVDs were done in Dolby Digital Surround EX (which adds a matrixed center surround channel).

Hope this helps,

V

TheBat

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jacob
that is what I thought. its strange that it would flag some titles, but not others.
thanks for answering.
Jacob

Halley

Auditioning
Real Name
Halley Marily
It's all here. From classic to contemporary, all the rare and hard to find movies and Tv shows on DVD - available in complete sets. Make the perfect gift for any occasion. Enjoy watching your favorite movies and television series in DVD quality format. We have all the greatest movies and tv shows that you can't get anywhere else.
If you have any interesting and offers,PLEASE don’t hesitate to contact me, my company website is www.dvdszone.net; You can also send Email to [email protected];
DVDs World Offer and dvdseller are my on-line stores, Welcome to visit and shoping.
htf_images_smilies_banana.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks