Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and remove the pop-up ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo
- - - - -

Wild Wild West Complete Series

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
44 replies to this topic

#41 of 45 OFFLINE   BobSchneider

BobSchneider

Second Unit

• 421 posts

Posted July 21 2008 - 09:23 PM

Yeah gordo your right on the money, besides in my book the reunion movies were a very guilty pleasure and honestly not worth the double dip. Ive got what I really wanted all a long all four seasons to view at my lesure, not held hostage to local/cable stations re run cycle.
Q: Why do you care?

A: You'll never know.

#42 of 45 OFFLINE   Jay*W

Jay*W

Second Unit

• 327 posts

Posted July 21 2008 - 10:26 PM

Well said, Gord. Fans only get additional seasons if they buy previous seasons, and the complete series sets only come out if the individual seasons sell well enough to see all seasons released. And what do the loyal fans get in exchange for that loyalty? A small set of exclusive content that they cannot get unless they repurchase the very content of their previous purchases. This is especially egregious given the price that these complete series sets demand -- it's much harder for a fan to justify a repurchase at those prices versus the (also unfortunate) practice of an artist putting out a deluxe edition of their latest album 6 months later with a few bonus tracks. In that case, the cost will only be $10 to $20 max.

Jay

#43 of 45 OFFLINE   younger1968

younger1968

Screenwriter

• 2,347 posts

Posted June 21 2014 - 04:13 AM

I got into S3 of Wild, Wild West as such I really enjoyed the show. I have purchased the complete series on dvd!! I really like character interaction between the two agents as both actors appear to have amazing chemistry with each other throughout many of the episodes!

I am curious if there are extra features with the set that was not available with the individual sets. I welcome your thoughts and/or suggestions!

Regards,

Paul

#44 of 45 OFFLINE   bretmaverick2

bretmaverick2

Second Unit

• 440 posts

Posted June 21 2014 - 04:46 PM

I do know that the two post series reunion movies are in the complete series set.   And I don't think they are available individually. 

Beyond that, not sure.

#45 of 45 OFFLINE   Darby67

Darby67

Second Unit

• 312 posts

Posted June 22 2014 - 09:36 AM

Having collected the individual season sets as they were released, I have no interest in double-dipping for the complete series.  As has been said before, CBS/Paramount really should issue the two post-series reunion telemovies separately for the fans who loyally supported the individual season releases.

Darby

• bretmaverick2 likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users