Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and remove the pop-up ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo
- - - - -

In Plain Sight

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 of 3 OFFLINE   NeilO

NeilO

Screenwriter

• 2,638 posts

Posted March 30 2012 - 06:09 AM

The 4th and final season just started a couple of weeks ago. I've enjoyed it from the beginning.

#2 of 3 OFFLINE   WaveCrest

WaveCrest

Producer

• 4,118 posts

Posted March 30 2012 - 09:42 AM

Originally Posted by NeilO 

The 4th and final season just started a couple of weeks ago. I've enjoyed it from the beginning.

Don't like correcting people, but it's the fifth season which is the last season of In Plain Sight. Posted Image

Do you have any favourite episodes from the series?

#3 of 3 OFFLINE   NeilO

NeilO

Screenwriter

• 2,638 posts

Posted April 01 2012 - 10:37 AM

Don't like correcting people, but it's the fifth season which is the last season of In Plain Sight. :) Do you have any favourite episodes from the series?

Oops. No idea why I was thinking 4th. According to the wikipedia article,the first season episode "High Priced Spread" was nominated for a Prism award. As for favorites, I've enjoyed them all. The ones with Steven Weber as FBI Agent Mike Faber (three of them in season 3) had some extra entertainment to them. The season finales have usually ramped up the excitement and tension another notch as well. They usually have had events building from a few episodes in the season, though, and don't really stand alone.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users