Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and remove the pop-up ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo
- - - - -

King Kong Extended Edition on Blu?

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 of 3 OFFLINE   Brian Dobbs

Brian Dobbs

Supporting Actor

• 872 posts
  • LocationMaryland

Posted June 21 2012 - 05:20 AM

New version of King Kong 2005 out on Blu-ray. King Kong - Universal 100th Anniversary http://www.blu-ray.c...-Blu-ray/42144/ I can't figure out if it has any of the bonus features they didn't include on this film's previous release on Blu. Which ones? These ones...

The King Kong Archives Introduction by director Peter Jackson The Origins of King Kong Documentary Pre-Production Part 1: The Return of Kong Pre-Production Part 2: Countdown to Filming The Venture Journey Featurette Return to Skull Island Featurette New York, New Zealand Featurette Bringing Kong to Life Part 1: Design and Research Bringing Kong to Life Part 2: Performance and Animation The 1996 King Kong Video Gallery The Venture Video Gallery Skull Island Video Gallery New York Video Gallery Kong Video Gallery Arrival at Skull Island Pre-Viz Animatic Bronto Stampede Pre-Viz Animatic T-Rex Fight Pre-Viz Animatic Kong's Capture Pre-Viz Animatic Empire State Building Battle Pre-Viz Animatic Ann Disarms Kong Motion-Capture/Animation Comparison Kong's Capture Motion-Capture/Animation Comparison Kong in New York Motion-Capture/Animation Comparison DVD Credits and 1996 and 2005 Scripts (DVD-ROM)

#2 of 3 OFFLINE   Johnny Angell

Johnny Angell

Played With Dinosaurs Member

• 5,415 posts
  • LocationCentral Arkansas

Posted June 21 2012 - 09:32 AM

I've got a gut feeling that this is just a reissue of the previous extended edition release. It's available right now on Amazon for $15. It does come with a digital copy.
Johnny
www.teamfurr.org
But a family cat is not replaceable like a wornout coat or a set of tires. Each new kitten becomes its own cat, and none is repeated. I am four cats old, measuring out my life in friends that have succeeded but not replaced one another.--Irving Townsend

#3 of 3 OFFLINE   Tino

Tino

Producer

• 5,647 posts
  • LocationMetro NYC

Posted June 21 2012 - 08:46 PM

I've got a gut feeling that this is just a reissue of the previous extended edition release. It's available right now on Amazon for $15. It does come with a digital copy.

i it is
It's gonna be a hell of a ride. I'm ready. .

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users