What's new

Falcon Crest Is Ready For Uncorking (1 Viewer)

Tom_Tagliente19

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Tom Tagliente
So, WB have you decided to uncork FALCON CREST any time soon? Several of the cast members have recently passed away. Two name two, Jane Wyman (Angela Channing) and Mel Ferrer (Philip Erickson). Why won't you release this hit series already? Isn't it time? Every other prime-time drama from the 80's has showed up.

I hope you will consider this as the 2008 holiday season approaches. Thank you WB.

Regards,

Tom Tagliente

Charles Ellis

Senior HTF Member
My sympathies, Tom- I'm still waiting for Fox to do something with Peyton Place, and its cast is aging, too!

Ethan Riley

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ethan Riley
Well, I'm still with this idea. As I always say in these threads, I'll be #2 in line to buy it (after Tom that is, lol!)

I think FC would be a great series for WB to farm out to a smaller dvd packager, who could really put the work into it and make it something special. I'm also still puzzled about Susan Sullivan's comments 2 or 3 years ago in her website, that she had recorded audio commentary for one of the episodes...

Tom_Tagliente19

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Tom Tagliente
For a quick second, I thought it finally happened. I was at Best Buy last night and saw FALCON BEACH. but for a quick second, I didn't see the BEACH part of the title and picked it up and began walking to the counter. I just thought finally, FALCON CREST. When I looked down at the package art, I was surprised. Never heard of FALCON BEACH until last night. Dammit Warner Bros. DALLAS, KNOTS LANDING, DYNASTY...Where is FALCON CREST???

Come on guys. If you're not going to release this for the fans of the show, please sell it to another company so they can do it for us.

The wait has been too long and the line of fans waiting for it is growing cobwebs and needs oil it has become so squeaky.

What the hell is WB waiting for on this title? I don't get it!!!:angry:

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks