What's new

One Day at a Time: Season 2 (1 Viewer)

Connell67

Auditioning
Real Name
Michael Connell
Has anyone heard when or if Sony Pictures plans to release season two of "One Day at a Time"? Season 0ne came out a year ago.

MatthewA

BANNED
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matthew
Sadly, It'll be several days before we see more One Day at a Time or any Sony series. The torch lady's TV-DVD torch seems to have flickered out. :frowning:

Jay_B!

Screenwriter
it's Sony and it's not current, which means probably never :frowning:
Sony sucks and they have left too many classic shows in the air. You know it's bad when even All In The Family and The Jeffersons, two all time sitcom classics, are stalled. Seriously Sony, it's not cute anymore, get rolling again!

Dan*T

Supporting Actor
Don't hold your breath. With the exception of Married W.Children, Sony hasn't released anything for at least a year now..

I've given up on them a long time ago..

Powell&Pressburger

Screenwriter
Real Name
Jack
I am still hoping for a second season release but they will probably have to go thru another distributer like SHOUT factory... I wish for a second season of POLICE WOMAN also. I have written to them beggin' for a second season but who know. I really want to see all these classic episodes... I remember seeing some re-runs in the mid 80's daytime but I was about 5 yrs old haha.

mrz7

Second Unit
Real Name
Scott Zuncic
Any news of season 2 and future seasons of "One Day At A Time" being released soon? Why is this particular show taking so long to get on DVD? I would think with the recent news of Bonnie Franklin's death, that something might transpire to release more seasons of this great show. She was a great actress....I really enjoyed her performance in this show.....Like with all of Norman Lear's actresses/actors, Bonnie made her character very real. You just can't get shows like this on T.V. anymore. Here's hoping the studios will release more seasons of this 70's classic show very soon. I guess will literally have to take it one day at a time! R.I.P. Bonnie Franklin.

JMFabianoRPL

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
James Fabiano
Or, if anything, Antenna TV should start showing it, seeing as they have the rights to the Sony library.

Kasey

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Kasey
The music issues are probably what's prevented any more releases. They always did an almost-annual talent show episode on ODAAT.

Powell&Pressburger

Screenwriter
Real Name
Jack
Originally Posted by Kasey
The music issues are probably what's prevented any more releases. They always did an almost-annual talent show episode on ODAAT.
True, I know I couldnt believe I hard an Elton John song on the first season set!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks