Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and remove the pop-up ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo
- - - - -

One Day at a Time: Season 2

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 of 10 OFFLINE   Connell67

Connell67

Auditioning

• 2 posts

Posted June 29 2008 - 04:19 AM

Has anyone heard when or if Sony Pictures plans to release season two of "One Day at a Time"? Season 0ne came out a year ago.

#2 of 10 OFFLINE   MatthewA

MatthewA

Producer

• 6,283 posts
  • LocationSalinas, CA

Posted June 29 2008 - 07:49 AM

Sadly, It'll be several days before we see more One Day at a Time or any Sony series. The torch lady's TV-DVD torch seems to have flickered out. Posted Image

Enough is enough, Disney. No more evasions or excuses. We DEMAND the release Song of the South on Blu-ray along with the uncut version of Bedknobs and Broomsticks on Blu-ray. I am going to boycott The Walt Disney Company until then.

#3 of 10 OFFLINE   Jay_B!

Jay_B!

Screenwriter

• 1,746 posts

Posted June 29 2008 - 11:04 AM

it's Sony and it's not current, which means probably never Posted Image

Sony sucks and they have left too many classic shows in the air. You know it's bad when even All In The Family and The Jeffersons, two all time sitcom classics, are stalled. Seriously Sony, it's not cute anymore, get rolling again!

#4 of 10 OFFLINE   Dan*T

Dan*T

Supporting Actor

• 530 posts

Posted June 29 2008 - 01:51 PM

Don't hold your breath. With the exception of Married W.Children, Sony hasn't released anything for at least a year now..
I've given up on them a long time ago..
Dan T.

#5 of 10 OFFLINE   Connell67

Connell67

Auditioning

• 2 posts

Posted June 30 2008 - 07:40 AM

It figures. Posted Image

#6 of 10 ONLINE   Powell&Pressburger

Powell&Pressburger

Screenwriter

• 1,284 posts
  • LocationMPLS, MN

Posted April 23 2009 - 07:51 AM

I am still hoping for a second season release but they will probably have to go thru another distributer like SHOUT factory... I wish for a second season of POLICE WOMAN also. I have written to them beggin' for a second season but who know. I really want to see all these classic episodes... I remember seeing some re-runs in the mid 80's daytime but I was about 5 yrs old haha.

Stop the Replacing of original Studio Opening / Closing logos! They are part of film history.

Marantz SR7007 MartinLogan: ESL, Grotto i, Motif, FX2, Motion 15
Oppo BDP-103 Region Free Pioneer LD CLD-D505
Panasonic 65" TC-P65ZT60

#7 of 10 OFFLINE   mrz7

mrz7

Stunt Coordinator

• 137 posts

Posted March 04 2013 - 07:50 AM

Any news of season 2 and future seasons of "One Day At A Time" being released soon? Why is this particular show taking so long to get on DVD? I would think with the recent news of Bonnie Franklin's death, that something might transpire to release more seasons of this great show. She was a great actress....I really enjoyed her performance in this show.....Like with all of Norman Lear's actresses/actors, Bonnie made her character very real. You just can't get shows like this on T.V. anymore. Here's hoping the studios will release more seasons of this 70's classic show very soon. I guess will literally have to take it one day at a time! R.I.P. Bonnie Franklin.

#8 of 10 OFFLINE   JMFabianoRPL

JMFabianoRPL

Stunt Coordinator

• 219 posts

Posted March 05 2013 - 05:07 AM

Or, if anything, Antenna TV should start showing it, seeing as they have the rights to the Sony library.

CBS = Constantly Butchering Shows.

#9 of 10 OFFLINE   Kasey

Kasey

Second Unit

• 280 posts

Posted March 06 2013 - 05:51 AM

The music issues are probably what's prevented any more releases. They always did an almost-annual talent show episode on ODAAT.

#10 of 10 ONLINE   Powell&Pressburger

Powell&Pressburger

Screenwriter

• 1,284 posts
  • LocationMPLS, MN

Posted March 06 2013 - 06:10 AM

Originally Posted by Kasey 

The music issues are probably what's prevented any more releases. They always did an almost-annual talent show episode on ODAAT.

True, I know I couldnt believe I hard an Elton John song on the first season set!

Stop the Replacing of original Studio Opening / Closing logos! They are part of film history.

Marantz SR7007 MartinLogan: ESL, Grotto i, Motif, FX2, Motion 15
Oppo BDP-103 Region Free Pioneer LD CLD-D505
Panasonic 65" TC-P65ZT60

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users