Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and remove the pop-up ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo
- - - - -

Michael Moore's TV Nation

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
1 reply to this topic

#1 of 2 OFFLINE   Trevtpir

Trevtpir

Stunt Coordinator

• 70 posts

Posted June 26 2008 - 10:39 AM

I'm a big Michael Moore fan and I was just wondering why there hasn't been a DVD release of his first TV show, TV Nation. I know there were two VHS versions of TV Nation released but they only had I think two episodes each. Moore's second series The Awful Truth is on DVD in complete series form but not TV Nation. Why? Who owns the rights to TV Nation?

#2 of 2 OFFLINE   David Deeb

David Deeb

Supporting Actor

• 845 posts

Posted June 27 2008 - 02:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trevtpir
I'm a big Michael Moore fan and I was just wondering why there hasn't been a DVD release of his first TV show, TV Nation. I know there were two VHS versions of TV Nation released but they only had I think two episodes each. Moore's second series The Awful Truth is on DVD in complete series form but not TV Nation. Why? Who owns the rights to TV Nation?

I don't know, but I do agree, it was a great show & even better than Awful Truth.

My favorite was when they questioned the logic of those "Civil War" reenactments. So they stage their own reenactment of the bombing of Hiroshima complete with airplanes flying overhead & people falling on the ground screaming. Onlookers at the Civil War event were not amused. Posted Image