What's new

*** Official THE INCREDIBLE HULK Discussion Thread (1 Viewer)

JonZ

Senior HTF Member
Harrys review is up at AICN.

Now while there arent many spoilers for plot - being the geek he is, he goes into ALOT of the little things Marvel has put into the film and how theyre building up crossovers.

One example is (not too bad, but relating to Capt America)
The person who injects Abomination is Dr. Reinstein, who gave Steve Rogers the Super Soldier Serum

There is one big spoiler about guessing how one character will be used in future Hulk films if they make them.

Radioman970

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
James Perry
I mean! Time flies. I only saw this when it appeared on pay TV so it kind of works out for me.

I've decided not to see this. All the talk about The Happening has me more interested in it. It's gonna be wild. But I'm predicting a low turnout for both flicks. Hulk will probably edge out The Happening. Superhero fans are hungry for more after Iron man. And the newest trailers and early reviews of Hulk tell a different story than what the old trailers were saying.

JonZ

Senior HTF Member
"The Incredible Hulk's Most Amazing Feats - Bam! Kapow!"

Funny to read some of that. Ate Galactus? :laugh:

Robert Crawford

Crawdaddy
Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert
This thread is now designated the Official Discussion Thread for "The Incredible Hulk". Please, post all comments, links to outside reviews, film and box office discussion items to this thread.

All HTF member film reviews of "The Incredible Hulk" should be posted to the Official Review Thread.

Thank you for your consideration in this matter.

Crawdaddy

Richard_D_Ramirez

Second Unit
I enjoyed the film today. I enjoyed the many references; Huge amounts to the 70's TV show (even the Lonely Man theme!), Captain America, Iron Man, the Leader (Sterns). I would love to see the Hulkbusters in a future film.

DavidPla

Senior HTF Member
What were Lou Ferrigno and Stan Lee's cameos like? Unfortunately I won't be able to see the film for a while so if someone could put it in spoilers I'd appreciate it.

Brett_M

Screenwriter
Real Name
Brett Meyer
Just got back from seeing this with my kids. It's about what I expected: better than Hulk and almost as good as Iron Man. I'm very happy with the result. A fun flick. Definitely a must-see in a good theatre. My only complaint: they showed too much in the trailers. Other than that, I thought the action and performances were spot on.

todd s

Senior HTF Member
Loved the cameo at the end. I heard something cool was at the end...But, didn't know what. :D

Jose Martinez

Screenwriter
Real Name
Jose Martinez
Funny, after Iron Man many people actually stayed after the credits for The Incredible Hulk hoping they would see more. I kinda had a feeling there wasn't going to be more since Stark does appear before the credits.

Najib_H

Stunt Coordinator

My thoughts exactly!!! I was just talking about that with my friend. Now days it seems like they give way to much in the trailer and all we go see is the dialog. Die Hard 4 anyone?

But besides that great film, better than Iron Man.

Sam Favate

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam Favate
Saw this last night and thought it was very good. The CGI Hulk and Abomination need some work, and the Abomination's voice was a cliche, but other than that, it was a really good film. Very enjoyable, intense in places, funny in others (the NYC cab ride was a hoot). Here's hoping Norton comes back for more.

Lenny Rakes

Stunt Coordinator
Saw this yesterday. While not as good as Iron Man I really had a fun time watching it. This movie was definitely better than the first Hulk.

Now Marvel Studios needs to go back and reboot the X-Men and Fantastic Four.

Lenny Rakes

Stunt Coordinator

Seriously, 70 minutes of more fortage would have been overkill, unless one of the additional scences would have been Hulk inadvertenly freeing Captain America from his frozen prison.

Jose Martinez

Screenwriter
Real Name
Jose Martinez
First of all, this movie is about The Incredible Hulk not Captain America. There will be a Captain America movie in a year or 2. Captain America is not even cast yet so why show it (if it's actually true) when the actor will just be different in the movie?

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maanw2357
Recent bookmarks