What's new

FS: Atlantic Technology 7x120 amp. $550 (1 Viewer)

Charles J P

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
CJ Paul
After evaluating my new receiver, I've decided to sell my amp. This is a practical/logical decision as much as anything. I can't swear the receiver is as powerful and dynamic but it powers the speakers without issue so I've decided to continue my "downsizing" efforts and sell the amp instead of over analyzing if the receiver is 100% as good at powering my speakers. The amp is 120w x 7 and the spec sheet says it will do 240w x 7 at 4ohms. It never had problem powering anything I've owned to levels beyond where anyone would need to go. For $500 I'm including shipping, which is significant as the amp weighs ~70lbs in the box. I have the original box and the plain vanilla power cord it came with and I'll throw in the 12v trigger cable as well. I also have a 7 channel bundle of either 5 or 6ft (I'll measure if anyone is interested in the amp) RCA cables from Blue Jeans that I'll throw in to sweeten the deal. That's probably $120 worth of cables there.

Charles J P

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
CJ Paul
I just got back from a business offsite. I have responeded to your PM Jim. Matt, if that falls through, I'll let you know.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks