What's new

Has anyone noticed this? (1 Viewer)

Regulus

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
William Hughes
Last year If I placed an order with an On-Line Store on Friday, I could bet that it would be delivered the following Friday. Now If I place an order on a Friday, it may take 4-5 days longer to arrive! What's going on?!

BobSchneider

Second Unit
media mail = parcel post the slowest lowest quality l mail product usps offer it got zero tracking and lowest priority mail products, media mail/parcel post dont except speed except cheap. BTW my experance with media mail is 10 to 14 bussiness days, even if it cross town, do your self a favor and go 1st class you'll save your sanity.

Regulus

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
William Hughes
I guess I'll pay the extra 5 bucks to ensure a Timely Delivery. I never had any trouble with the "Free Shipping" until now. A Delay of aDay or Two was tolerable, a week or more on the other hand isn't!:angry:

Regulus

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
William Hughes
I ordered Season 1 of Happy Days from The Big River on Monday, it arrived today. I am still waiting for 3 Box Sets I ordered from Dee Dees 2 Weeks Ago.

I SMELL A RAT!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation554
Recent bookmarks