What's new

Design Star - Season 3 (1 Viewer)

Scott-S

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Scott
I am watching a lot more of this channel now that we get it in HD so I decided to give this show a chance.

The panel of judges was pretty interesting. I like Vern, but he is definitely different than he was on trading Spaces.

I am surprised they actually picked the guy that bombed in the interview portion.

Making them build a house in a week is sort on nuts. I hope they don't expect more than a cabin. :) I am not really sure why a designer would have to be able to build a house from scratch. LOL

Parker Clack

Schizophrenic Man
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Parker
Well that was interesting in that they didn't build a house in the first place. I think that Jerome kind of got the sort end because he pretty much built and designed his room by himself. Everyone else paired up with someone. I don't know if I can watch Stephanie cry every week.

Lew Crippen

Senior HTF Member
I’m afraid to admit that this is also one of my guilty pleasures. My wife sucked me into this—and now I don’t miss an episode.

So far the best moment was the woman walking around in the cold, damp Tennessee spring in spike heels when everyone was thinking that they were going to build the house.

Parker Clack

Schizophrenic Man
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Parker
Lew:

Me too. I got drawn in and now I have to watch it. I could do without all the drama and just get into the design but all of these shows have to have the drama to get people to watch it. Even with the creative editing I still find it one of the better "reality" shows out there.

Scott-S

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Scott
LOL, this weeks elimination was priceless. :)

"I want my mommie"

Michael was just way to "catty" and two-faced. He never really should have made the finals in the first place since he bombed the interview. He is just a little too emotional to host a show.

I guess I am having a big case of Schadenfreude

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks