Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests to win things like this Logitech Harmony Ultimate Remote and you won't get the popup ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo
- - - - -

Dirty Harry Glitch

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 of 6 AaronMan

AaronMan

Second Unit

• 286 posts

Posted June 04 2008 - 07:30 PM

Anyone else having problems watching this on their Playstation 3? It has all the firmware updates. I've watched this a couple of times now, and it has frozen up on me twice. I have to turn off the machine to get the disc to play again.

I'm going to return it tomorrow and hope the one I bought was just an isolated defective copy.

#2 of 6 CRyan

CRyan

Screenwriter

• 1,244 posts

Posted June 05 2008 - 02:44 AM

Keep us updated. This is the first I have heard and I was about to pick this up. Thanks for posting.

#3 of 6 MarkBirds

MarkBirds

Stunt Coordinator

• 180 posts

Posted June 05 2008 - 10:27 AM

I have watched almost all of the material on the Dirty Harry disc on my PS3 and have not noticed anyhting.

Hope its just a bad disc
I loves me some zombies.

#4 of 6 Martin Henry

Martin Henry

Stunt Coordinator

• 72 posts

Posted June 09 2008 - 06:43 AM

Hi guys, first ever post here, long time lurker.
Can anyone tell me if the skies at the start of Dirty Harry are meant to by cyan? I sold my dvd in readiness for the BD and can't remember, been a good 2 years since I last watched it. Thanks.

#5 of 6 Jeff Swindoll

Jeff Swindoll

Supporting Actor

• 509 posts

Posted June 09 2008 - 08:05 AM

I watched Dirty Harry and am in the midst of watching Sudden Impact, noticed no glitches.
I didnt play Dungeons and Dragons all those years and not learn something about courage.
--Bernie Faulkner

My DVD List at DVD Aficionado

#6 of 6 TravisR

TravisR

Studio Mogul

• 21,355 posts
  • LocationThe basement of the FBI building

Posted June 09 2008 - 09:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Martin Henry
Can anyone tell me if the skies at the start of Dirty Harry are meant to by cyan?
As far as I can remember, the colors in the movie look about the same as they always have.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users