Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and remove the pop-up ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo
- - - - -

Dirty Harry Glitch

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 of 6 OFFLINE   AaronMan

AaronMan

Second Unit

• 286 posts

Posted June 04 2008 - 07:30 PM

Anyone else having problems watching this on their Playstation 3? It has all the firmware updates. I've watched this a couple of times now, and it has frozen up on me twice. I have to turn off the machine to get the disc to play again. I'm going to return it tomorrow and hope the one I bought was just an isolated defective copy.

#2 of 6 OFFLINE   CRyan

CRyan

Screenwriter

• 1,244 posts

Posted June 05 2008 - 02:44 AM

Keep us updated. This is the first I have heard and I was about to pick this up. Thanks for posting.

#3 of 6 OFFLINE   MarkBirds

MarkBirds

Stunt Coordinator

• 180 posts

Posted June 05 2008 - 10:27 AM

I have watched almost all of the material on the Dirty Harry disc on my PS3 and have not noticed anyhting. Hope its just a bad disc
I loves me some zombies.

#4 of 6 OFFLINE   Martin Henry

Martin Henry

Stunt Coordinator

• 73 posts

Posted June 09 2008 - 06:43 AM

Hi guys, first ever post here, long time lurker. Can anyone tell me if the skies at the start of Dirty Harry are meant to by cyan? I sold my dvd in readiness for the BD and can't remember, been a good 2 years since I last watched it. Thanks.

#5 of 6 OFFLINE   Jeff Swindoll

Jeff Swindoll

Supporting Actor

• 509 posts

Posted June 09 2008 - 08:05 AM

I watched Dirty Harry and am in the midst of watching Sudden Impact, noticed no glitches.
I didnt play Dungeons and Dragons all those years and not learn something about courage.
--Bernie Faulkner

My DVD List at DVD Aficionado

#6 of 6 OFFLINE   TravisR

TravisR

Studio Mogul

• 23,387 posts
  • LocationThe basement of the FBI building

Posted June 09 2008 - 09:17 AM

As far as I can remember, the colors in the movie look about the same as they always have.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users