What's new

Numb3rs Season 4 on Blu-ray? (1 Viewer)

LCD22

Screenwriter
There's no news yet on this past season, which concluded a week ago with another great season-ending cliff-hanger, on DVD from TVShowsOnDVD but what are the chances of seeing a Blu-ray release. Numb3rs is one of my top favorites and I would love to see Season 4 in 1080p. I'm still waiting for HD to reach my area (and I hope it'll arrive in time for the show's fifth season this September). It would be great also to get away from those overlapping discs which have become a pain to get off the darn hubs. Season 3 was the first time I had to request a replacement from Amazon for Numb3rs because a few of the hubs were broken. I rather not have to repeat that again with Season 4.

So who else is eager to see this on Blu-ray?

Josh Dial

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Josh Dial
Numb3rs is easily one of my favourite shows on TV, and while I am eager to get it on Blu-ray, part of my wants them to release the seasons in order on that format. Beggars can't be choosers, I suppose...

LCD22

Screenwriter

TVShowsOnDVD has been posting news on Season 4 on DVD, but no sign yet of a possible day-and-date Blu-ray release. If we don't see one (and I have a feeling we won't this year), I'll start a letter to CBS asking them to consider putting this series out (starting with the first season - though I don't know if it's possible but I would love to have the original "Once in a Lifetime" theme restored for all 13 episodes).

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks