What's new

"Fear Itself" on NBC (1 Viewer)

WaveCrest

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Richard
The anthology drama is one of my favourite TV show genres, thinking of Freddy's Nightmares, Tales from the Darkside and Tales of the Unexpected. Fear Itself is being shown in the UK on 5* (followed by a horror film). The first episode shown was "The Sacrifice". Lovely scenery (snow, snow and more snow), with a story which kept you interested but wasn't great. However, the hour flew by, so it must have been a bit entertaining.

The next episode shown though, "In Sickness and In Health" was way better. It kept you guessing and I didn't see the end coming, which was like something from Tales of the Unexpected.

The theme tune of Fear Itself is terrible, but the title sequence is imaginative. Giving this show a cautious thumbs-up.

WaveCrest

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Richard
To call this episode 'stomach churning' was probably an accurate description - the episode "Skin and Bones", about a rancher who returns from the mountains a different person. John Pyper-Ferguson guest starred. It was the one scene in the thord or fourth act which was really disgusting. Considering this aired on NBC, I'm surprised at how strong it's been. Last week's episode with the bride receiving the note before her wedding wasn't gory. But the next episode made up for that.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maanw2357
Recent bookmarks